Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Labour, the Left & Radical Feminism: Labour Mayor's want to make "Misogyny" a "hate crime"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
ofc they'll never do the same thing for misandry because the point isn't "preventing hate", it's about having the ability to abuse men without consequence

Misogyny like what? Could I get arrested for doubting the wage gap?

People in the UK are hip to the scam though it seems and hate the lefts focus on racial, gender and femismist issues and other such faggotry so Labour is becoming un-voteable, hence why they got dry bummed in the last election. The problem is Boris seems utterly useless and imcompetent compared to the likes of Trump and this Keir Starmer guy keeps calling him out and proving him wrong in debates. I'm worried this will help them stand a chance.

What we need in the UK is a leader with a pair between his legs who disregards any aforementioned faggotry and focuses on the issues that actually matter rather than imaginary ones.

People in the UK are hip to the scam though it seems and hate the lefts focus on racial, gender and femismist issues and other such faggotry so Labour is becoming un-voteable, hence why they got dry bummed in the last election. The problem is Boris seems utterly useless and imcompetent compared to the likes of Trump and this Keir Starmer guy keeps calling him out and proving him wrong in debates. I'm worried this will help them stand a chance.

What we need in the UK is a leader with a pair between his legs who disregards any aforementioned faggotry and focuses on the issues that actually matter rather than imaginary ones.
The irony is the groups that push such issues only do so when right wing parties are in power to try and discredit them. It’s hilarious how many problems started to occur in 2016. I wonder what events happened in 2016 :waitwhat:

The irony is the groups that push such issues only do so when right wing parties are in power to try and discredit them. It’s hilarious how many problems started to occur in 2016. I wonder what events happened in 2016 :waitwhat:
I think a lot of it is because they either can't compete with how well the current right wing leader is doing i.e. the Democrats can't compete with Trump on the economy, job production etc so they have to discredit him personally OR the reason the other party won was based on something that doesn't fit their philosophy i.e. Brexit and outright rejection of communism swung the election in the Tories favour in my opinion but the left sees that as muh racist so again they have to look for others methods like scare tactics and demonisation to fuck them up.

Imagine being a bodybuilder on stage and getting a few 7s and 8s and realising that the next guy is gonna get straight 10s because he is way bigger and better than you so you turn to the judges and start telling them that the guy is a misogynist, a racist a paedo etc etc. All of that has no bearing on his ability as a bodybuilder and what he has achieved. The difference in an election is they have the chance to talk about what they can offer the average citizen to improve their lives (the equivalent of a bodybuilder flexing on stage) but they waste 90% of their time shit-talking Trump for stuff which I'm yet to ever see evidence of :soy:

And you're right it happens every 4 years it seems but it's fun to watch them implode and become YouTube laughing stocks :ha..feels:

it's over for UKcels, soon all .co posters will be jailed

The problem with these dickheads is they always fail to define what these buzz words actually mean from a legal perspective. For example planning on stabbing someone and then doing it and they die is murder. Attacking someone physically unprovoked and not in self defence is assault etc etc. My question is what must one do in order to have committed a 'mysoginistic' or 'racist' crime?

I'd bet my left plumb that this will instead come down the opinion of some cuck or feminized foid who gets to say whether it breaches her own sensitive moral code and men will end up in jail because of it. Cunts.

Those these laws apply to man hating feminist roasties?

I doubt it.....

All men should gtfo out of there and leave those foids to run their own city. The place would be begging for some sense and workers within days.

The Left really love their vague anti-discrimination laws, that way they can easily silence and eliminate opposition.

more people are arrested or charged for "hate speech" in the UK compared to russia and china
shithole country

I know about the hate spech laws in the UK. what a shithole
Its gender Violence laws in Spain. We have courts for males only who are accused by foids, wich are processed under an special law wich makes the crime larger and the woman the victim at all costs. Yeah, just like in the regimes. Like hitler did in its time with the jews. Author's criminal offense. Violencia Machista, wich does not even has a traslation cause is a made-up word. Would be like White Violence and punishing harder that kind of violence. Isnt that funny??
I would leave spain for good if i could, unfortunatelly I cant