Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lack of female attention causing anger.

You don't need validation from women at all. Even if I was a Gigachad who got compliments left and right, this wouldn't go over my head for a second. The only real advantage about that, is that it would make me go through it, I would exploit the chances from foids who seemed to be remotely flirty to get a date or even sex.
But honestly, actually thinking you need attention/validation from ANYONE is a foid mentality, you might as well do a transition and trannymaxx.
Craving opposite gender is part of being human. Most females can get opposite gender easily so the majority of them are ungrateful and are overly picky due to it because they can afford to be so.

We were never be loved, we are cursed for life. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I remember when i was twelve i think.I was on primary school.There was a new kid,he was attractive,blue eyes and blonde with straigh hair.
One day he fainted due to low sugar or something like that.The proffesor which was a female,got worried and put him on the desk and a covered him with a coat because it was winter.
The girls were worry about him and said things like OH POOR KID IS HE OK? HOW IS HE?
Imagine how things would go if that guy was ugly.Nobody would give a damn and most girls would laught at it.
And it was just primary.People are pieces of shit from the very start.

I remember when i was twelve i think.I was on primary school.There was a new kid,he was attractive,blue eyes and blonde with straigh hair.
One day he fainted due to low sugar or something like that.The proffesor which was a female,got worried and put him on the desk and a covered him with a coat because it was winter.
The girls were worry about him and said things like OH POOR KID IS HE OK? HOW IS HE?
Imagine how things would go if that guy was ugly.Nobody would give a damn and most girls would laught at it.
And it was just primary.People are pieces of shit from the very start.
Lookism.

Society is fucked up.
Society........that term only appear when the masses get together against something that is not "normal".When a lot of people can be
disadvantaged due to something,then the SOCIETY appear.The UNION appear.Is just a shitty ilusion.Nobody are with anyone.
We are just by ourselves in this world.
I hate when people talk about unity.What the fuck they know about it?
Most of people who have a life, act like if they were good persons,humanitarian.And they expect people like us to join the cause.
Fuck that man,we are worst than them,who at least have a life we can't.They can go fuck themselves and do humanitarian acts by their own.We don't have to join them.
If they want to give the example,then they should shut up and stop criticizing people like us for not wanting to help.

Society........that term only appear when the masses get together against something that is not "normal".When a lot of people can be
disadvantaged due to something,then the SOCIETY appear.The UNION appear.Is just a shitty ilusion.Nobody are with anyone.
We are just by ourselves in this world.
I hate when people talk about unity.What the fuck they know about it?
Most of people who have a life, act like if they were good persons,humanitarian.And they expect people like us to join the cause.
Fuck that man,we are worst than them,who at least have a life we can't.They can go fuck themselves and do humanitarian acts by their own.We don't have to join them.
If they want to give the example,then they should shut up and stop criticizing people like us for not wanting to help.
Most humans suck.

Most humans suck.

Jehovah created the non-Joo in human form so that the Joo would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Joo is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Joo day and night.

Life feels so unfair. The idea of a female showing genuine interest in me feels so alien and I desire it so much.

The amount of hatred I have for people over at IT is unmeasurable.

Tfw holes would rather make us angry and risk more ERs than give us a chance

I'd say female attention in an environment where you're supposed to be polite can be counterproductive; I almost prefer it when waitresses and the like are short or stone-faced, at least they're being honest.

What really bugs me about lacking female attention is apparently not being able to be good enough for a girl to think of me as a friend. And when I say friend, I mean an actual friend. See, I've never had a single girl in my entire life show enough reciprocity to want to be my friend. Most men would also rather not befriend me, sure - but I've had male friends before... and not one female. That's what kills me. Girls with whom you try to get close to all end up giving this wall of politeness; they're superficially nice and all, but they won't laugh at my jokes, or look for conversation openers, or give anything more than a one world reply while staring at the phone. How am I not supposed to feel like the biggest loser in history while getting that kind of treatment my whole life.

Lack of attention from young cute girls. Femoid attention has little value