Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LackOfSexPill: Winning. Normies are finally waking up to Inceldom...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Masturbation

I wonder how this will play out, if 50% of the men stop getting laid society will colapse

Maslow is smiling right now reading this. It’s funny to see them dance around the issue and this thread should have more views

I wonder how this will play out, if 50% of the men stop getting laid society will colapse

Its collapsing right now mate.

View: https://twitter.com/itsaseasyas0323/status/1330949929590812677?s=20

Maslow is smiling right now reading this. It’s funny to see them dance around the issue and this thread should have more views

You know it.

View: https://twitter.com/bennjordan/status/1330949596177108992?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/TheOutsiderHum1/status/1330950221287677954?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/TheOutsiderHum1/status/1330951082638417922?s=20

Last edited:
This shit is unsustainable right?
Sorry, but you're coping.
Nothing ever happens.
"This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with a whimper."
You can't have a society with sexless men unless they are force fed soy

If leaders of our society had listened to us they could have stopped the collapse happening now.

Uzkjmjthc7p51

:soy: :soy: :soy: You aren't entitled to sex silly inkwell!!1:soy::soy::soy:

What does it mean to "need" something ?

I challenge anyone who would dare tell me it means "if I don't get it I'll die" to swear he's never used the word unless he thought his life was actually at stake.

Anyway, I think the concept of "need" points at something which is a prerequisite for reaching some goal or achieving some task. Like how you need a jack to change a tire.

When people say they need something without explicitly stating the goal, then the goal is implicit. It could be just "to be happy" or "to not feel miserable."

It is ridiculously simplistic to suggest that you don't need something just because it's not absolutely necessary for survival. People have other goals in life than merely surviving.

Last edited:
View attachment 376363
:soy: :soy: :soy: You aren't entitled to sex silly inkwell!!1:soy::soy::soy:
The only thing that can be gathered by these tweets is that not having sex is suddenly on the level of a public health crisis when it's sexhavers or people that society deems should be having sex (married men) that aren't having sex regularly.

This isn't about incels. Incels can rot for all these people care.

If leaders of our society had listened to us they could have stopped the collapse happening now.
There's only so much leaders can do. If there were laws to more cut down on sexual inequality there would be riots and resistance.
There were already riots when abortion "rights" were removed from women in Poland.

Even if it's not a need, it's still something they want. And if you don't give people what they want, there are consequences, especially if it's something they were expecting, like how a husband usually expects to have sex with his wife.

That being said, those are sex-havers' problems.

Sorry, but you're coping.
Nothing ever happens.

@LittleBoy

Dude, some tweets aren't proof of anything, when I see inceldom as a serious part of the national discussion and presidents have to address the issue, "rampant male sexlessness" as an issue, then I'll think that "society is waking up", until then, nothing is actually happening

Even if it's not a need, it's still something they want. And if you don't give people what they want, there are consequences, especially if it's something they were expecting, like how a husband usually expects to have sex with his wife.

That being said, those are sex-havers' problems.

This isn't about incels. Incels can rot for all these people care.

It actually is about incels, women don't deprive attractive men of sex, if they were married the Chad the problem wouldn't happen, marriages are failing like this because women's standards are increasing while they are forming relationships, in other words, had they been born in this era rather than merely being immersed in it during adulthood, they never would have even married those men to begin with, those men would have been incels

So these men are in some kind of weird pugatory, they should have been incels but they were born early enough to not have become incels, but late enough that they women started to want to trade up due to the increase in hypergamy

It actually is about incels, women don't deprive attractive men of sex, if they were married the Chad the problem wouldn't happen, marriages are failing like this because women's standards are increasing while they are forming relationships, in other words, had they been born in this era rather than merely being immersed in it during adulthood, they never would have even married those men to begin with, those men would have been incels
That opens up the debate about whether married men would qualify as incels.
Imo marriedcels exist but a lot of people on this site are reluctant to take that idea seriously past using it as a way to mock betabuxxers so it's not agreed upon for others here whether marriedcels are a concept to be taken seriously.

So these men are in some kind of weird pugatory, they should have been incels but they were born early enough to not have become incels, but late enough that they women started to want to trade up due to the increase in hypergamy
They still get more sympathy than already sexless males do though which makes them a bit different from incels imo.
Again all the tweets are mainly talking about how these married males being deprived of sex is bad. It says nothing of sexless males that are unable to even get into betabuxx relationships being deprived of sex.
So that's why I don't think it's really about incels.

The definition of an incel falls more under a sexless male unable to even get into a betabuxx relationship.

That opens up the debate about whether married men would qualify as incels.
Imo marriedcels exist but a lot of people on this site are reluctant to take that idea seriously past using it as a way to mock betabuxxers so it's not agreed upon for others here whether marriedcels are a concept to be taken seriously.

They still get more sympathy than already sexless males do though which makes them a bit different from incels imo.
Again all the tweets are mainly talking about how these married males being deprived of sex is bad. It says nothing of sexless males that are unable to even get into betabuxx relationships being deprived of sex.
So that's why I don't think it's really about incels.

The definition of an incel falls more under a sexless male unable to even get into a betabuxx relationship.

I'm not saying they are incels, I'm just saying that this still relates back to us, because these men are now beginning to contemplate inceldom as a something that exists

I'm not saying they are incels, I'm just saying that this still relates back to us, because these men are now beginning to contemplate inceldom as a something that exists
Okay but really it does nothing for people like us.
The fact that it's even considered is only because it's a group of males that are already in a position of status (being in a relationship with a woman) for society to care about them a bit.

Dead bedrooms and "humor" about it have always existed as have talk about how sex is needed in relationships that lack it. Really this is nothing new.
Now if that same kind of concern or discussion was extended to sexless males not in relationships (which isn't going to happen obviously) then that would be something new.

It’s good that people seem to actually be taking it a bit more seriously. Hopefully society eventually collapses as more and more men become unhappy with how things are
There's only so much leaders can do. If there were laws to more cut down on sexual inequality there would be riots and resistance.
There were already riots when abortion "rights" were removed from women in Poland.
And they will be put down.

People are only taking it seriously because they believe it's males in relationships that might be missing out on intimacy and sex.
Basically as another poster put it

When sex havers start becoming non sex havers, men are going to start getting violent

I get what you are saying completely, but think about it, the marriage crisis (which affected desirable men) resulted in something unseen like MGTOW

You don't think a sex crisis among this same group isn't going to result in something else

This shit is going to start of small, but women are insatiable, and pretty soon men who would have gotten laid last year (2019) will not be able to get laid in in the next 10 years (2030), I think its going to get that ridiculous

Is that going to be some victory for incels, no, but it will be funny to watch, and maybe if we capitalize on that chaos we can pull in some "wayward" normie males who are just beginning to feel a bit of our pain (or who are scared of the "new normal") and get them to start some shit

When sex havers start becoming non sex havers, men are going to start getting violent
That's what people wanting men to shut and stop whining want. An excuse for the government to slaughter those kind of men.
Because that's what's going to happen to men that start to get violent.

I get what you are saying completely, but think about it, the marriage crisis (which affected desirable men) resulted in something unseen like MGTOW
mgtow is on its way out largely because of selective censorship by tech companies.
Even peaceful dissent isn't possible and governments and corporations are doing what they can to corner dissatisfied males and have them lash out to justify violent and permanently suppressive crackdown on all other males like them.

You don't think a sex crisis among this same group isn't going to result in something else
Imo we've already seen the future. It's indirect things like political polarization and tension and drift toward more extreme ways of thinking and a more volatile public mood where anyone singled out as the bad guy is targeted for more and more extreme punishment and mistreatment.

Additionally there are more small scale wars, skirmishes and political extremism where ugly low status males fight among each other and women and better looking males that can afford to remain above it all remain relatively unscatched.

This shit is going to start of small, but women are insatiable, and pretty soon men who would have gotten laid last year (2019) will not be able to get laid in in the next 10 years (2030), I think its going to get that ridiculous

Is that going to be some victory for incels, no, but it will be funny to watch, and maybe if we capitalize on that chaos we can pull in some "wayward" normie males who are just beginning to feel a bit of our pain (or who are scared of the "new normal") and get them to start some shit
Idc about sexhavers or former sexhavers at this point tbh
You should be more wary of disatisfied former sexhavers or people trying to cement a genetic legacy like copers on the alt-right or alt left like antifa that will try to co-opt and use incels and take the blame off or redirect the blame from women and chads profiting from this current system to nebulous easy targets like jews or capitalism and fascism.

Last edited:
Foids could end all ER attempts over night.

People are only taking it seriously because they believe it's males in relationships that might be missing out on intimacy and sex.
Basically as another poster put it
Society is still going to fall apart due to mass internal conflicts. As @BlkPillPres said, men who have had sex before but are no longer able to will become outraged and start to fight back. At that point many men who are no longer able to have sex will start fighting back. I feel like this could help us as we can all strive for sexual marxism and solve inceldom

Food is a need but no one says you're morally obligated to feed starving people.

Procreation
biological need
not a biological need
hormonal period
bullshit period.

YOU'RE A BETABUXX AND THAT WHORE REFUSES TO LET YOU FUCK HER COS SHE DESPISES YOUR EXISTENCE AND WANTS A GOOD LOOKING PARTNER WITH 7 INCHER AT LEAST

I wait for the final collapse, then I will finally emerge from the warm sands and take what is rightfully mine.

it's already collapsing, even normies are starting to miss out on basic sexual experiences. Society is literally becoming chad or bust soon.

I think by 2025 the number will be about 50%, it will be a disaster.

Cope

Everything that's happened is exactly what they wanted.

These whores are talking about Chad, as usual. If Chad gets a dead bedroom, it's cruel. We, however, should just be happy if some used up slut with more baggage than an airport terminal tries to betabuxx us.

no it just means more people will live but suffer, as Chad continues birthrates single handedly

This can’t last forever.

A guy usually marries a woman because he loves her. If he loves her, it usually means he wants to mount her.

Questions are : will these normies divorce their sex-refusing wives ? Can they even do it without losing most of what they own ? Or do they have to be frustrated for the rest of their lives ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back