Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lads I think I made a mistake with my gymceling and it is really hurting

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Today was leg day, I was going to do the leg press train, but it had some chadlites looking to see what I was going to do, they had just used it and the equipment was about 160 kg (350 ibs) with weights, they were obviously looking to see if I was going to remove the weights they used, they were much stronger than me.

Not wanting to be humiliated by them I used all those weights in my workout, I did 5 reps of 12 I almost passed out doing it, the back of my head started to hurt like it was been hit by a hammer, I stoped feeling my legs but I made it, I had to almost drag myself out of the gym and ask my mother to pick me up by car becasue I couldn't walk, but this is not the worst part, my belly is not well, I've been 4 times in the bathroom and the third and forth time my shit had blood and there is a pain almost I canot bare, only typing here it's already painful, I think I damaged something inside me with those weights.

If I stop visiting this forum it's because I fucked up, I fucked up and I'm going to die, well at least the normies in my work will be happy to know they wont have to look at my face anymore, my name is Jeferson I'm 24, born in Paraná living in Porto Alegre studying computer science and working for a ungraitful team of normies in a tech company, if some Braziliancel see my name in the obituary of my city, know that it was this that fucked me up, I died because I was too weak, I'm going to a hospital near my house, but first I will ahve some sleep I'm really tired, I think the meds for the pain worked a little, I hope I can comeback.

Today was leg day, I was going to do the leg press train, but it had some chadlites looking to see what I was going to do, they had just used it and the equipment was about 160 kg (350 ibs) with weights, they were obviously looking to see if I was going to remove the weights they used, they were much stronger than me.

Not wanting to be humiliated by them I used all those weights in my workout, I did 5 reps of 12 I almost passed out doing it, the back of my head started to hurt like it was been hit by a hammer, I stoped feeling my legs but I made it, I had to almost drag myself out of the gym and ask my mother to pick me up by car becasue I couldn't walk, but this is not the worst part, my belly is not well, I've been 4 times in the bathroom and the third and forth time my shit had blood and there is a pain almost I canot bare, only typing here it's already painful, I think I damaged something inside me with those weights.

If I stop visiting this forum it's because I fucked up, I fucked up and I'm going to die, well at least the normies in my work will be happy to know they wont have to look at my face anymore, my name is Jeferson I'm 24, born in Paraná living in Porto Alegre studying computer science and working for a ungraitful team of normies in a tech company, if some Braziliancel see my name in the obituary of my city, know that it was this that fucked me up, I died because I was too weak, I'm going to a hospital near my house, but first I will ahve some sleep I'm really tired, I think the meds for the pain worked a little, I hope I can comeback.
No pain no gain

You aren’t gonna die from trying to move 350lbs

working out is cope. time to lardmaxx

go to the doc you idiot
don't fucking die
get well soon
85e

350 lbs and you are destroyed because of it?

Last edited:
You need to improve weight you lift step by step but you tried to lift it all once. I recommend you to put your legs even whole body if possible in cold,might be cold shower or ice cubes. make sure it is cold

You may have gotten a hernia from those weights. Might explain the blood.

'5 reps of 12" OP may you explain what that exactly is?
If you meant 12 reps for 5 sets then that's impressive if you haven't took into account the weight of the leg press itself (provided you weren't a faggot that does 1 inch movement).

Secondly disregard how much weight other people do. Anyone who does legs doesn't do them properly (especially people with girls at the gym), so dont let them get invade your copes.

Also you might wanna get that checked out. Shitting blood ain't alright and as someone said that might be a hernia. Doubt it's the weights that caused it unless you're like 100lbs.

>squatting heavy and fucking your shit up
>training legs at all
LMAO

if gym rats here dont know a thing about working out go online and do lots of research. this is simple stuff i learned in high school, take time working out its not a race to be big, sucks too see guys bust themselves over a lil gain.

It's over for egoliftercels

jfl @ trying to impress some normie faggots

Should have just did the same as me went to 0.5 kg, chads would still be impressed.

lifting will ruin your life

At least you beat normies and didn't skip a leg day

Btw don't die

Deserves it.

>Brb load up every fucking plate in the gym
>Brb move about 4 inches
>Brb dangerously close to lock out with an insane amount of weight

I can't watch that video without cringing. Never am again using that machine. And yes, he is dumb as fuck.

There was another insane video like that with a woman getting both knees snapped.

I woke up today and the pain is worse, I will try to do what Cuyen said, I won't go to work today I almost can't even walk
You need to improve weight you lift step by step but you tried to lift it all once. I recommend you to put your legs even whole body if possible in cold,might be cold shower or ice cubes. make sure it is cold

I woke up today and the pain is worse, I will try to do what Cuyen said, I won't go to work today I almost can't even walk
You'd do it already tbh. its all good,just do what I told you. don't worry it is not a perma injury. after this I recommend you to use muscle relaxant cream,cream it the your parts it does work 100% or you can take muscle relaxant pill but cream is better

Funny I've never felt competitive lifting weights. But I have shit blood. A lot of it.

Why not go to a doctor? Why give your name? I doubt you'll die.

I can only imagine what you'd do if Stacies were watching instead.

You'd do it already tbh. its all good,just do what I told you. don't worry it is not a perma injury. after this I recommend you to use muscle relaxant cream,cream it the your parts it does work 100% or you can take muscle relaxant pill but cream is better
I will try this, thanks man
Funny I've never felt competitive lifting weights. But I have shit blood. A lot of it.

Why not go to a doctor? Why give your name? I doubt you'll die.
I think because I wont go to work I will go to the hospital I mentioned and everyone know my name, it's already given by my username, I really tough I would die yesterday so if someone saw Jeferson ... 24 years in my city well they would know

Dumbass, worrying what the guys with stronger legs would think when you remove some weight, now look at you. Was it worth worrying about the opinion of some cunts that consider you lesser automatically 'cos you are not them? Get your internals looked at, you've busted something.