Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Landlord Maxxing : considering it tbh

Pick your landlord level :

• homeless hobbo

• living with my parents like a high IQ fucking loser

• cucked tenant (alone or not) of some landlord (a real person, the state, ...)

• owning my place like a fucking landlord npc

• occupying illegally a place like a Chadnarchist

• hacked the system, now dwelling somewhere legally without paying a dime somehow

• other (see comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Do you own your own house or are you just a tenant ? Would you want to buy your place ? Why would you, or wouldn't you ?

This grAYcel thread makes no sense faggot
This is the lounge you soy dumb fuck carrot colored user.
haha you live with a mother
Probably lol. Though I lived with mine until very recently, so I can't lol at him. Probably an incel trait : you have to rely on your parents even after reaching adulthood.

Last edited:
I heard in corrupt Eastern Europe landlords Can get sex instead of rent from young foids. I don't know how true it is

I heard in corrupt Eastern Europe landlords Can get sex instead of rent from young foids. I don't know how true it is
Probably true. Though landlords get fucked because half an hour of sex isn't worth that much ngl. Where I live my rent equals the minimum monthly wage of a western country.

i've seen Ads on the european craigslist pendant for the city i live in where people were searching young female students for their small cheap flats, rent being payable "in money or other things. ;)"

I live with my mother, like a true loser.

With the current, ever-increasing housing prices, I will never be able to buy my own place.

I live with my mother, like a true loser.

With the current, ever-increasing housing prices, I will never be able to buy my own place.
Like someone who cares about his family.

Like someone who cares about his family.
Cope. I used to tell this story to myself when I was a fucking loser. Then I grew balls and moved out in life, got a job etc. My parents seem happier since they know I'm no social litter. A child is a burden to his parents, always, even if they pretend otherwise.

Cope. I used to tell this story to myself when I was a fucking loser. Then I grew balls and moved out in life, got a job etc. My parents seem happier since they know I'm no social litter. A child is a burden to his parents, always, even if they pretend otherwise.
Does it make you feel superior calling other people losers? You’re a loser too, retard. Don’t give me this “when I was a loser..” look at what site you’re on. You’re not above anyone here.

Does it make you feel superior calling other people losers? You’re a loser too, retard. Don’t give me this “when I was a loser..” look at what site you’re on. You’re not above anyone here.
I'm above when I was a fucking NEET loser. Objectively. I'm not criticizing nor moking myself, I'm just analyzing the situation retrospectively. I was a fucking loser, and my current self can now realize it. I'm not telling myself the stories I used too, that's all. Reality is shit, that's the moral of the story.