Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Landwhale feminists are shaming men dating younger girls, but read #woke comment!

W

Weston404

Banned
-
says:

August 22, 2019

The same liberals who defend this pretty much ended Milo’s career by feigning outrage when they found an old tape of him saying he enjoyed being seduced by a Catholic priest when he was 14.
A bizarre footnote: look up classic pop songs like Sixteen Candles and You’re Sixteen on YouTube and see all the comments by feminists and SJWs calling these tunes “pedophile songs”. But they defend six year old boys blowing adults.

Source:https://dailystormer.name/tranny-sex-book-for-teens-celebrates-blowjobs-by-6-year-old-boy/

i dont even wanna read this oh god

Females are only allowed a normal life, males are bottom tier trash if not above 7/10. They want all males to be under their boots, I hope they all go to hell stupid female supremacists.

I don't understand this post. Can someone clarify? It's just a bunch of quotes and links.

I fucking hate landwhales

landwhales are truly disguisting

Females are only allowed a normal life, males are bottom tier trash if not above 7/10. They want all males to be under their boots, I hope they all go to hell stupid female supremacists.
cucks and jew destroyed everything, i wish i lived in times where every single women was scared to tell anything without male permission

Just a gentle reminder that 99% of faggots are pedophile. Don't misunderstand, they are not into young girls, they are into young boys.

Normalization of faggotry is nothing but a conspiracy to normalize pedophilia.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back