Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Landwhale make fun of random kid

Kevin Logan

Kevin Logan

Wagieslave

even that chat makes fun of him. It's always fun and games until someone go ER!

he's just gonna sit there and take it? he could have easily come up with a retort for the hamplanet

Poor guy.
Why are they laughing? What is so funny?

he should've stood up to that fat cunt.
literally all he had to do was tell the fatty she looks like a pile of pancakes. but he sat there and smiled like the good little cuck he is.

The most arrogant and vain of women bully and insult ugly guys out of the blue

I like how his chat joined in as well.

What sad people to laugh and mock at a kid like that. Bet the landwhale cries and eats a tub of ice cream later that night cause her time is running out.
I like how his chat joined in as well.
Clearly he has gained a Mexican Andy type following. Why else would they be watching him other than to feel better about themselves, he’s not doing anything.

Bet the landwhale cries and eats a tub of ice cream later that night cause her time is running out.
cope. she gets 100's of tinder chads to fuck her

cope. she gets 100's of tinder chads to fuck her
Maybe so but they won’t ltr her. And the ones who will she won’t accept. I pray her pickiness will be the bane of her genetic legacy.

647px 6565

Didn't see a landwhale foid anywhere in the video.
The experience of the guy with the landwhale foid must have been mentioned in passing at some point in the video.

Didn't see a landwhale foid anywhere in the video.
The experience of the guy with the landwhale foid must have been mentioned in passing at some point in the video.

She appear at 0:35

She appear at 0:35
Yeah I revisited that part from 0:25 to 0:40 and heard the
"Look at that kid" part.

If people still refer to you as "that kid", "that weird kid" even when you are an adult it's yet another sign of disrespect from normies.

Yeah I revisited that part from 0:25 to 0:40 and heard the
"Look at that kid" part.

If people still refer to you as "that kid", "that weird kid" even when you are an adult it's yet another sign of disrespect from normies.

> Addressing him as a kid
>Still make fun at him

This bitch deserve a punch in her fucking mouth.

> Addressing him as a kid
>Still make fun at him

This bitch deserve a punch in her fucking mouth.
It's a typical microaggresion from fat foids against neotonous or small looking nonchad males tbh

Usually the fatter the foid the more likely they are to make snide remarks like that.