Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Landwhale whore doesn't want to be called a whore

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
"Develop breasts"... Just lol.
It's like saying fat men develop breasts.

is this the same Kaceytron who used to stream league back in 2015? The fuck happened to her lmao? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Looks like she eats incels

that twitch cunt hope truck hits her. Tfu on her.

"Develop breasts"... Just lol.
It's like saying fat men develop breasts.
Bro your previous avi moggs this one here go back to the oldie. Mind the fundamentals.

edit: wait nevermind. I was getting you confused with @Michinomiya Hirohit lmfao

Last edited:
Bro your previous avi moggs this one here go back to the oldie. Mind the fundamentals.

edit: wait nevermind. I was getting you confused with @Michinomiya Hirohit lmfao
Me and Hirohito are the Jap Axis duo on this forum.

Man. This bitch blew up like a blimp.

Where's her neck?

Being a whore (abundance of sex) is a privilege, being an incel (lack thereof), well, is an objective disadvantage. Typical foid behaivor to not see the difference.

I call her princess nutella.

Stop acting like a whore and noone will call you a whore.

At least whores can do something about their situation.
We can't
full