Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Landwhales are sex market queens

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
Very few landwhales I've come across are actually condemned to singlehood for their weight. Male landwhales are usually single with no dating experience. I typically assume obese girls and women have low self esteem and poor dating experience. But of course my lookist assumptions about women tend to be wrong. All women have value in the sexual market.
Just today, I encountered a huge, white landwhale with an ogre face. She's somewhat awkward. I first assumed she suffered a similar plight to us. She then spoke to her ugly petite friend
"It's hard to stay loyal in life. My boyfriend is out of the country but I'll hold on to him. There's so many guys out there."
That's when I lost it and began laughing. It reminded me of how truly fucking subhuman I am. I am lower than literal ogre creatures.

As per usual, IT'S OVER

As being poor, can I buy smol cute adorable loli? :<

I have a landwhale at work she keeps talking about how she is going to find a boyfriend and lose her virginity when she goes uni next year. It's so annoying listening to this fat landwhale on my launch break. if It wasn't enough that Im forced to spend time with this people I have to listen to their sex lifes. She is also disgusting but she is probably right about her finding a boyfriend.

I hate quotes like this.

Fat chicks have the most sex out of them all

No surprise. That people think landwhales would be any less active than petite foids is beyond me. Any man with reasonable testosterone levels would not think twice about getting with a fat chick especially if the butt and boobs are fat too

Look at the adjectives used in these pictures: "fit", "ripped", "buff", "hot" (4 times). Good personality is mentioned just once, and she's talking about herself.

And people wonder why they aren't taken seriously when they deny looks theory.

Landwhales are sexualized thanks to cucks. Called BBW JFL

Every fat bitch who i knew in my life did have a fucking boyfriend, it's fucking ridiculous ngl.

only the most disgusting of whales would struggle to find a bf. But even them would find it easy to have one night stands, the game is rigged in their favor.

It all just isn’t right.

You're objectively not beautiful fat pig. It's just men blinded by hormones.