Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Landwhales complain about christmas cycling advertisement

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
A Christmas advert from exercise bike company Peloton has been widely mocked on social media as being "sexist", "out of touch", and even "dystopian".
The ad, which has been viewed more than a million times on YouTube, sees a woman receive an exercise bike for Christmas from her husband.
She then records her workouts over the following year in a vlog and presents it to him as a way of saying thank you.
"A year ago, I didn't realise how much this would change me," she says.
The criticism knocked the company's shares, which closed more than 9% lower on Tuesday.

clown world.

Lazy insecure foids are so powerful, they can bring STOCK PRICES DOWN if they are triggered enough.

Lazy insecure foids are so powerful, they can bring STOCK PRICES DOWN if they are triggered enough.
Only a feminist could get mad at a fictional husband buying his fictional (unfit-) wife a 2000 dollar gift

How is it that you can tell a fat guy to lose weight but can't tell a fat woman to lose weight?
Female privilege

2000px Flag of Minnesota  18

Jon Stewart's book written in 2004.

I wonder if the reaction would be different if her mother, female friend or sister gave her the bike. I don't even think her father or chad could give her the bike and not get criticized.
View attachment 174516

Jon Stewart's book written in 2004.
nightmaregoggles.jpg

By the way what's wrong with you ameriniggers? How can you get triggered by this? :feelsugh:

By the way what's wrong with you ameriniggers? How can you get triggered by this? :feelsugh:
>thinking we are the ones getting offended by this
Its obese foids. Ask them.

Just eat less retards