Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Landwhales go outside half naked to protest for body positivity

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

So these landwhales went outside in their underwear and bras, and had random people draw hearts on their bodies to protest for body positivity. But ofcoarse it's only body positivity for landwhales, not for ugly or short men.
Jfl I cant believe that UK cucks have their tax dollars go to this shitty material. BBC is peak soy

:feelspuke: Why did I opened this thread while eating

Imagine going around the city and seeing fat punching bags talking about why they deserve chad's dick

Why can't they just put down the fork lmao is it that hard?

Why can't they just put down the fork lmao is it that hard?
They have no reason to put it down, Chad will still fuck them.
Fat men have to lose the weight or they will die incel, and sometimes they still die incel because the face is their problem. For females it deosnt matter how fat they become, there will still be a chubby chaser Chad or drunk Chad to fuck them

Free healthcare someone else is paying.

They have no reason to put it down, Chad will still fuck them.
Fat men have to lose the weight or they will die incel, and sometimes they still die incel because the face is their problem. For females it deosnt matter how fat they become, there will still be a chubby chaser Chad or drunk Chad to fuck them
It's hard to be a woman btw

I hope they'll love the diabetes.

20200218 191459

why can't gigastacies do this :cryfeels:

A9d9874629ac5fcd13f29cba94f6121e

would fuck her tbh