Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Landwhales need to be reminded they are shit

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
I cant be the only one noticing that landwhales are the one that can make fun of an incel looking dude.literally destroying his confidence in front of normies so her fucking ego gets higher
I literally please even the most high inhib person here,next time a landwhale roasts u or even if they roast another incel looking dude please remind them they are FAT and they will never ever prosper

Calling a landwhale shit is rape and assault. See you in prison inkwheel.

Bottom of the barrel women are much more spiteful than top tier women
It's like how cucktears and normie tier men are much more spiteful than Chad, they have something to prove while attractive people dgaf. Maybe they do have better personalities in a way.

It seems they have higher confidence all the time. Makes me really mad.

I despise lanwhales. I refuse to speak to any.

It seems they have higher confidence all the time. Makes me really mad.
They know they are ugly but they propably still have cuck orbiters so that gives them huge ego boost.thats why they need to be reminded

next time a landwhale roasts u or even if they roast another incel looking dude please remind them they are FAT and they will never ever prosper

A nice recipe to end up in jail. Remember it's 2019.

I try to work, study and still find time to go to the gym, I try to have a healthy body, while landwhales are being validate for being fat trash and I am humiliated every time I get out of my house.

A nice recipe to end up in jail. Remember it's 2019.
Why dude?i clearly say that if she roasts first you have to defend yourself and remember the best defend is attack
I am really sick of cant saying shit to foids because of orbiters

That's a good way to get a mob of angry whiteknights on you, or getting suspended/expelled from high school or college for HaTe SpEEch. If you as an ugly man even thinks about defending himself against anyone whose hostile towards you, expect to get fucked over and be put down by society.

Last edited:
Why dude?i clearly say that if she roasts first you have to defend yourself and remember the best defend is attack
I am really sick of cant saying shit to foids because of orbiters
I'm not talking about soycuck orbiters. When court and law enforcement orbit them, you can't do nothing boyo. They run the world.

hey welcome back bro! completely agree, whales are disgusting yet they have the audacity to make fun of guys more attractive than them and expect to get chads JFL..

hey welcome back bro! completely agree, whales are disgusting yet they have the audacity to make fun of guys more attractive than them and expect to get chads JFL..
Thanks bro.over if chads start banging those beasts

I'm not talking about soycuck orbiters. When court and law enforcement orbit them, you can't do nothing boyo. They run the world.
Calling a fat foid "fatass" most likely won't get you in trouble. There won't be any faggot cops that can mess with you for doing that.

over if chads start banging those beasts
tbh man, a few months ago i saw the site of some 6ft white high tier normie/chadlite walking and holding hands with an hideous black obese lardbeast, the site filled me with rage and is still is engraved in my mind

Hello IT just so you know - the only people that bully landwhales irl is other foids.

Just take solace knowing they're fat disgusting creatures, one buffet away from an early grave.

tbh man, a few months ago i saw the site of some 6ft white high tier normie/chadlite walking and holding hands with an hideous black obese lardbeast, the site filled me with rage and is still is engraved in my mind
Brutal
Hello IT just so you know - the only people that bully landwhales irl is other foids.
Rip

(niggersmilie) you must have a small dick whitey that you cant handle a lil chubby 270 pound qween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Bangkok or bust

Whale is a beautiful creature and it's utterly insulting to whales to associate their name with ugly fat holes.

That is messed up OP...

Why make fun of women for something they can't change?

They should be shot

landwhale genocide when?

They don't need to be reminded that they are shit. They need to be slaughtered for their blubber.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back