Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Landwhales

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★
Anyone else tired of landwhales or sub 3 women hitting on you sometimes? And it’s only on like Tinder. The very few likes I get are always uglies. It’s depressing and they’re repulsive. I’ve been to a few parties and shit but no female has EVER came up to me and hit on me once in my life. I’ve seen it happen to my friends plenty of times though. I wonder what it feels like to be wanted by someone?

Yes. I posted my tinder matches here but got banned for "bragging". They were foids 10+ years older than iam and super ugly. Iam not even asking for my looksmatch at this point, just a human looking foid. But thats apparently too much to expect in this age of hypergamy.

I can't relate, I get men's matches more than anything else on badoo.

Lmaoo okay buddy
Yes. I posted my tinder matches here but got banned for "bragging". They were foids 10+ years older than iam and super ugly. Iam not even asking for my looksmatch at this point, just a human looking foid. But thats apparently too much to expect in this age of hypergamy.
I don’t consider that bragging at all lmao

mods will take this down tbh

I don’t consider that bragging at all lmao

It was a post , similar to yours, about how depressing my life was getting matched with foids so far below my looks match. But you cant really post of this here. Apparently incels have to get zero tinder matches. You automatically become a normie when matched with whales.

Brag post smh

It was a post , similar to yours, about how depressing my life was getting matched with foids so far below my looks match. But you cant really post of this here. Apparently incels have to get zero tinder matches. You automatically become a normie when matched with whales.
True

I've had landwhales hit on me.
OH, you don't mean bullying you and beating the shit out of you in school?

Then I can't relate. The most the hitting they've done to me is beat me up because I was smaller than them.

No female hits on me

awalt. a sub-3 landwhale has no different desires than 10/10 gigastacy

Can't relate, which is why I'm still technically an incel. Wish I could claim the title of volcel tbh.