Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LARP inflitrated in an Incel forum

Yerberito

Yerberito

Demigod
★★★★★
Since the tik tok trend they have infiltrated in the Inceldom

Ugly zoomer. Surprised he hasn't roped.

He infiltrated the generic version of our site, where the mods don't screen for larpers as hard.

Not a single fucking second.

How can you infiltrate a public forum, jfl.

That guy's ugly as fuck so he's an incel too

>implying he infiltrated
Does he have a gf? If he doesn't, then he just joined his eventual home.

i fucking called it, knew some retard made a video which explains the 3k+ guests

apparently he's trans JFL. and he's super ugly

apparently he's trans JFL. and he's super ugly
That's extreme suicide fuel, mogs me to hell and back despite being female, and apparently even chadlite is ugly now :feelsrope:

We get it already you fat lesbian
You're better looking :rolleyes:

Dykes like that can have test injections.
Yes, but it doesn't change how they developed growing up which is what determines bone structure, fakecel if you aren't horribly mogged by him/her tbh.

Welp that explains the 3K guests.

an actual girl on hormone therapy mogs me. this alone is suifuel.

this creature looks like its been imbreeding longer than Genghis Khan's entire lineage

:feelskek: They call him out on his bullshit. They knew he was larping off of his facial features. Why are the guys that get laid never actually ugly and look like this.
th

Why do all normies talk like insufferable faggots? You could tell from xir's post xe is as normie as they come.

Has anyone ever made a video like that on this website? Not a reacting video an infiltrating one like this vid

apparently he's trans JFL

I honestly though (she) was a faggot. For a having a male persona, she has (male) faggot written all over her face. She has the stuck up faggot attitude and condescending voice. The mannerisms too, she still thinks she has long hair and kind of brushes it out of the way like a girl by shaking her head. Overall a very poor imitation of a man, just one more tally on the women can't act like men scoreboard.

Faggot bat

Only watched 10 seconds.
That's a boy? Is that seriously a boy? It looks like those typical landwhale foids.

Typical happa lips

Imagine being a trans “man” and then getting a girlfriend. Just say you’re a lesbian. Ill still hate you but less stupid

i don't get why people watch this commentary videos, they all have the same set up and editing. and why waisting time watching someone hating on others;
Most of youtube is bullying people now. You have the people that bully fat people for content, you have the people that bully people on tiktok for content, you have the people that bully incels for content, and you have the people that bully people for being bad at video games content. Most of the people that they bully are also ugly and everyone hates and loves mocking ugly people.

Most of youtube is bullying people now. You have the people that bully fat people for content, you have the people that bully people on tiktok for content, you have the people that bully incels for content, and you have the people that bully people for being bad at video games content. Most of the people that they bully are also ugly and everyone hates and loves mocking ugly people.
Yeah, like those autists making 10 hours videos talking bad about DSP.

idk bro Its one of the top comments.

View attachment 182563

edit: apparently its FTM :

We should research beyond comments, but I do see stuff which appears to support it...

Elias Brigg's petition 3 weeks ago for example https://www.change.org/p/youtube-com-remove-kalvin-garrah-s-youtube-channel says "Kalvin Garrah, a popular transgender YouTuber"

More importantly though, there is a 23 May 2019 video about it here:

so she>he is not exactly hiding this. Even supplied a 'before' photo in the thumbnail

KalvinGarrahBEFORE

Would you?

I think if FtMs get free testosterone from government insurance "for mental health" that low-T males should also get access to it to compete with naturally high-T chads.

We could identify as "mtMs". Perfect?

I mog him because I have a real penis
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

But then she Mogs me because can have a sex change and still get gf :feelstastyman:

Only watched 10 seconds.
That's a boy? Is that seriously a boy? It looks like those typical landwhale foids.
Dyke larping as a man.
We should research beyond comments, but I do see stuff which appears to support it...

Elias Brigg's petition 3 weeks ago for example https://www.change.org/p/youtube-com-remove-kalvin-garrah-s-youtube-channel says "Kalvin Garrah, a popular transgender YouTuber"

More importantly though, there is a 23 May 2019 video about it here:

so she>he is not exactly hiding this. Even supplied a 'before' photo in the thumbnail

View attachment 182567
Would you?

I think if FtMs get free testosterone from government insurance "for mental health" that low-T males should also get access to it to compete with naturally high-T chads.

We could identify as "mtMs". Perfect?

So I was right. It IS a girl. Because it looked too much like a girl.

A bit of a shame I would say because as a girl, they looked cute. I would rate a 6 or 7.
I would if it stayed a girl.

I honestly though (she) was a faggot. For a having a male persona, she has (male) faggot written all over her face. She has the stuck up faggot attitude and condescending voice. The mannerisms too, she still thinks she has long hair and kind of brushes it out of the way like a girl by shaking her head. Overall a very poor imitation of a man, just one more tally on the women can't act like men scoreboard.

View attachment 182552

lol at the retard who rated him chadlite

View attachment 182552
Wish that cunt had to grow up in the environment I did, fucked would of been hospitalised.