Larped as a woman on IG and reddit for a few months. I understand tutorial mode

F

fyvefhour

Proudly LDARing
★★
3d 15h 26m
It seems that all women have the halo effect going for them. People seem to always care about me and my problems on my foidfish, all my shit hobbies (runescape, math, programming) get extreme praise by people, im perceived as more intelligent, liked much more and have a bunch of orbiters. Some guys actually said i was one of the best women theyd ever spoken to kek and im a normal guy. Women actually dont need a personality or anything and having one means youre far better than the majority of foids out there lmao. Im at the point where i look at women as mindless children. They flat out are just spoiled children who complain and wabt everything while having the character of a 12 year old lol.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Drinking Contest Champion
★★★
7d 2h 58m
Some guys actually said i was one of the best women theyd ever spoken to kek and im a normal guy.
This. Men tend to have higher quality conversation precisely because they don't live on "just exist mode" and have to be actual individuals of quality to be considered as such.

F

fyvefhour

Proudly LDARing
★★
3d 15h 26m
This. Men tend to have higher quality conversation precisely because they don't live on "just exist mode" and have to be actual individuals of quality to be considered as such.
The funniest woman i ever met was a MTF tranny.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

★★★★★
57d 4h 26m
'' Personality '' and humour serve also as mating rituals so men had to be more creative .

Women dont need personality , they need a hole and uterus thats it .

You build strength of character to mog other men / to impress females

LonelyMishima

LonelyMishima

Recruit
★★★
1d 6h 24m
I should try doing this

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed
★★★★★
52d 3h 21m
It seems that all women have the halo effect going for them. People seem to always care about me and my problems on my foidfish, all my shit hobbies (runescape, math, programming) get extreme praise by people, im perceived as more intelligent, liked much more and have a bunch of orbiters. Some guys actually said i was one of the best women theyd ever spoken to kek and im a normal guy. Women actually dont need a personality or anything and having one means youre far better than the majority of foids out there lmao. Im at the point where i look at women as mindless children. They flat out are just spoiled children who complain and wabt everything while having the character of a 12 year old lol.
Some screenshots with usernames removed?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
54d 14h 37m
This deserves to go to must read content.

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Captain
★★
28d 6h 35m
Blame balding bearded simps with 0 self respect for this.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
96d 10h 14m
And yet they'll have you believe having a hole makes life difficult.

JFL.

F

factos

Greycel
7h 55m
Simps are largely responsible for the sutuation we are in.

They should be an anti simps movement all over the world.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★★
10d 7h 27m
Yo what is the best subreddits to larp as a foid on?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
230d 9h 29m
I hope you're getting e-whorebux from those cucks.

Aleaph

Aleaph

khhv
★★★
4d 23h 10m
kek normal guy personality mogs all foids your orbiters have met. I'm surprised they didn't catch on though, those definitely aren't normal foid hobbies, and being male seems like it would tell. Perhaps the current state of simping and desperation is blinding them. You should try to get money from them now that you're in :feelsmage: