Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Larped as a woman on IG and reddit for a few months. I understand tutorial mode

F

fyvefhour

Proudly LDARing
★★
It seems that all women have the halo effect going for them. People seem to always care about me and my problems on my foidfish, all my shit hobbies (runescape, math, programming) get extreme praise by people, im perceived as more intelligent, liked much more and have a bunch of orbiters. Some guys actually said i was one of the best women theyd ever spoken to kek and im a normal guy. Women actually dont need a personality or anything and having one means youre far better than the majority of foids out there lmao. Im at the point where i look at women as mindless children. They flat out are just spoiled children who complain and wabt everything while having the character of a 12 year old lol.

Some guys actually said i was one of the best women theyd ever spoken to kek and im a normal guy.
This. Men tend to have higher quality conversation precisely because they don't live on "just exist mode" and have to be actual individuals of quality to be considered as such.

This. Men tend to have higher quality conversation precisely because they don't live on "just exist mode" and have to be actual individuals of quality to be considered as such.
The funniest woman i ever met was a MTF tranny.

'' Personality '' and humour serve also as mating rituals so men had to be more creative .

Women dont need personality , they need a hole and uterus thats it .

You build strength of character to mog other men / to impress females

I should try doing this

It seems that all women have the halo effect going for them. People seem to always care about me and my problems on my foidfish, all my shit hobbies (runescape, math, programming) get extreme praise by people, im perceived as more intelligent, liked much more and have a bunch of orbiters. Some guys actually said i was one of the best women theyd ever spoken to kek and im a normal guy. Women actually dont need a personality or anything and having one means youre far better than the majority of foids out there lmao. Im at the point where i look at women as mindless children. They flat out are just spoiled children who complain and wabt everything while having the character of a 12 year old lol.
Some screenshots with usernames removed?

Some guys actually said i was one of the best women theyd ever spoken to kek and im a normal guy.
1494AF68 B0FA 4B01 90AB 75332813B6F3

Just exist theory
Some screenshots with usernames removed?
Yeah expose those gay simps

This deserves to go to must read content.

Blame balding bearded simps with 0 self respect for this.

And yet they'll have you believe having a hole makes life difficult.

JFL.

Simps are largely responsible for the sutuation we are in.

They should be an anti simps movement all over the world.

Yo what is the best subreddits to larp as a foid on?

I hope you're getting e-whorebux from those cucks.

kek normal guy personality mogs all foids your orbiters have met. I'm surprised they didn't catch on though, those definitely aren't normal foid hobbies, and being male seems like it would tell. Perhaps the current state of simping and desperation is blinding them. You should try to get money from them now that you're in :feelsmage: