Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Last Friday, I got brutally mogged by a 6'5" white (near-)Chad

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
The mogging was so intense I had to look away immediately after he made eye contact with me; clearly asserting his dominance with his aesthetic presence.

What the fuck

brutal. i wish i wasn't subhuman

ER=Ethnic Radicalization

What the fuck
Yeah, I don't know how to say it without sounding cucked, but good looking men intimidate me because they know they look way better than I do. I could tell he was enjoying the mogging because his eyes screamed "I mog you, you utter subhuman." It doesn't help that he seemed like a racist dude (he was a tourist; with other tall guys).

Yeah, I don't know how to say it without sounding cucked, but good looking men intimidate me because they know they look way better than I do. I could tell he was enjoying the mogging because his eyes screamed "I mog you, you utter subhuman." It doesn't help that he seemed like a racist dude (he was a tourist; with other tall guys).
I feel jealous rather than intimidated, I know I could beat them in the ring.

I think incels should combatsportmaxx tbh, will do nothing to help you ascend but it gives you confidence.

I feel jealous rather than intimidated, I know I could beat them in the ring.

I think incels should combatsportmaxx tbh, will do nothing to help you ascend but it gives you confidence.
I only feel intimidated by good looking guys that make eye contact with me. I break it off immediately. I can't fight myself and I'm skinny - I got NO muscles whatsoever. Nowadays, however, I either avoid eye contact or break it off with guys because in the past I've almost had to fight because of it. I don't like getting touched due to being a germophobic. They know they can beat my ass so they're able to open their mouths. But I've noticed they're never alone when they do it. And it's always niggers or sandniggers. Maybe I should start gymmaxxing or something because even girls have bigger arms than I do. I am an easy target for guys.

Maybe I should start gymmaxxing or something because even girls have bigger arms than I do.
Brutal af, do whatever you got to do to improve and feel better I guess.

Brutal af, do whatever you got to do to improve and feel better I guess.
Yeah, I don't know. I'm not going to get bigger unless I want to do it for myself. If I get bigger right now, then those guys win because I'd be training only to fend them off. But once I do it for myself, I win. That's how I see it. Another problem is that I don't like how a developed chest looks like. Is it even possible to get big without exercising your chest to some degree?

Don’t do that again bruv you look him in the eye even though I’m like 5’10 I’ll always make eye contact with anyone who looks at me. Now if they in a group I wouldn’t do it for long
I only feel intimidated by good looking guys that make eye contact with me. I break it off immediately. I can't fight myself and I'm skinny - I got NO muscles whatsoever. Nowadays, however, I either avoid eye contact or break it off with guys because in the past I've almost had to fight because of it. I don't like getting touched due to being a germophobic. They know they can beat my ass so they're able to open their mouths. But I've noticed they're never alone when they do it. And it's always niggers or sandniggers. Maybe I should start gymmaxxing or something because even girls have bigger arms than I do. I am an easy target for guys.
Ya ain’t a easy target and they probably just weigh more than ya just start to train they’ll probably notice if ya see these people everyday if not then more power to ya since you’re doing it for you

Don’t do that again bruv you look him in the eye even though I’m like 5’10 I’ll always make eye contact with anyone who looks at me. Now if they in a group I wouldn’t do it for long

Ya ain’t a easy target and they probably just weigh more than ya just start to train they’ll probably notice if ya see these people everyday if not then more power to ya since you’re doing it for you
Thanks for the motivation, brother. You're absolutely right. I actually started thinking of training my arms before I decided to just avoid eye contact with people but you are right. I wasn't like this in the past, obviously. It's like I have different personalities sometimes. Some days I'm low inhib, other days I'm very high inhib. It's cucked. I'm also like 5'10", by the way. I'm underweight as of now and I know to get bigger you must focus on your food intake and I want to be careful with that. I tend to get carried away (same when I was losing and sort of still am losing weight; I have fat below my belly button that won't go away, crazy stuff!). And also true, guys in groups always act up. Always. Never had a guy one-on-one trying to do something (aside from the other day a couple of weeks ago, but it was all cool in the end).

white chad lives to mog. nothing new.

it's over. same for me. I avoid white tallfags whenever possible. and if have meet one, I make sure it's a sitting area.

Brutale Mocro en Anti pill

kill all chads

Punch him in the face or kick him in the nuts

Europe must be hell for non-NTs despite some better aspects than burgerland tbh

From what I've seen everything is hyper NT in Europe.

beat him with a tire iron, then butt fuck him with it

Europe must be hell for non-NTs despite some better aspects than burgerland tbh

From what I've seen everything is hyper NT in Europe.
There's just a higher density of Chads and Stacies than any other region

Height doesn't matter. Just be yourself.
But it just so happens that all femoids have tall chads. Well, what can you do about it.