Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Last night I dreamt of having a normal chin and jaw.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Seeing my profile shot and not being disgusted felt like a high, it was a dopamine hit like effect. Seeing that I was cured of looking like a fucking goblin made me so fucking happy. I had a confidence boost in the morning until 20 mins later it all came crashing down and I realised it was just a dream. Still looking like a goblin, still with my subhuman "chin" :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

It’s always been over for dreamcels.

Fuck, the exact opposite of this happened to me 2 days ago. I dreamt of having a very, very recessed chin, the worst kind of chin you can imagine. When I woke up, I actually had to check in the mirror if it was all true or not. And the thing is, my actual chin is very far from being perfect, but for the first time, I was actually glad to have this subhuman-ish chin instead of the one I had in my dream. It could always be worse I guess. :feelscry:

I wish I had a normal skull, even if it was in my dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back