[RageFuel] Last night in a discord VC i heard a brutal story. 19 year old guy was sent to prison for fuckin a 14 year old off tinder who lied about about her age

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
199d 2h 10m
Yes, you read that right, an "innocent" 14 year old girl downloaded tinder, lied about her age, and fucked a 19 year old dude. He then went to jail for "statutory rape". It reminded me of this post by @Made in Heaven

So let's think, in that story, the JB was already sexually active, lied on purpose to hook up with an older guy, and says "I'm not sure it was rape"

The real truth of all of this is that women having any "choice" in sexual matters is not good for society at all. Both the girl in the post I linked and the girl I heard about in the VC should be married off around 12-15 and lose their virginity to their husband, not lying about their age to random fuckboys on tinder.

Attachments

RedLight

RedLight

Recruit
★★
4d 13h 30m
Sadly this shit happens all the time, and the under the matriarchal legal system if you are a man you're automatically guilty of everything regardless of how the foid presented herself.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
71d 18h 14m
Meme gender
also, soyciety hates men

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★
39d 16h 31m
women want to have zero responsibilities, even when it comes to things they have done on purpose

14 yo and already sexually active, was 'raped' but kept having sex with him jfl :lul::kys:

Last edited:
Vintage Aesthetic

Vintage Aesthetic

Gymcel Paki
-
1d 15h 34m
Fuark pussy must've been tight asf.

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

Zephir
★★★★★
46d 21h 30m
Women are evil

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
52d 15h 0m
If a 14 y/o knows what to put in their mouth when eating, they are old enough to know who they have intercourse with (in GTA V).

I mean it's not like having sex is rocket science, by 14 they know what they get into. (in gta v of course)

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

I am what you call a Chad
★★★★★
63d 4h 57m
Why did that bitch snitched on that Chad? It was probably "regret" kek and copers here think 14 is a child. Moralfags BTFO

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
199d 2h 10m
If a 14 y/o knows what to put in their mouth when eating, they are old enough to know who they have intercourse with (in GTA V).

I mean it's not like having sex is rocket science, by 14 they know what they get into.
they know by age 11

MellowJello

MellowJello

FML.
9h 19m
Sadly this shit happens all the time, and the under the matriarchal legal system if you are a man you're automatically guilty of everything regardless of how the foid presented herself.
And yet if a man dresses himself to the 9's with designer clothes, gold chains, and jewelry, they're asking for foid attention, and if they get robbed, it's the man's fault because he was the one who wanted the attention.

This hypocrites make me want to vomit. They don't realize how obvious this is. This is why we vote for Trump these cunt fucks.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
212d 22h 30m
Any "minor" who's not a virgin should be legal for anyone to fuck.

Amphetaminecel

Amphetaminecel

Officer
★★★★★
20d 6h 16m
The age thing schouldnt really matter, the age you said was still that of a minors so he is still 100% in the wrong

H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
50d 20h 55m
two teens wanting to fuck OH NOOOOOOOO ffs

Shacov

Shacov

Recruit
★★★
12d 14h 20m
She should be executed.

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

kangaroopill kingpin
★★★★
13d 13h 45m
the fact that sub-15yo girls can even sign up to dating apps like tinder is surreal. JB can annihilate men for hobby by frauding age and crying rape while society cheers them on. fuck everything

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
15d 13h 28m
:feelsclown:world, hope he gets out and murders her

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Yeah, I’m mail voting
★★★
55d 3m
I don’t care no sympathy for sexhavers

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
61d 15h 24m
Yes, you read that right, an "innocent" 14 year old girl downloaded tinder, lied about her age, and fucked a 19 year old dude. He then went to jail for "statutory rape". It reminded me of this post by @Made in Heaven

So let's think, in that story, the JB was already sexually active, lied on purpose to hook up with an older guy, and says "I'm not sure it was rape"

The real truth of all of this is that women having any "choice" in sexual matters is not good for society at all. Both the girl in the post I linked and the girl I heard about in the VC should be married off around 12-15 and lose their virginity to their husband, not lying about their age to random fuckboys on tinder.
At any point in time a woman can "regret" an encounter with a man long after the incident & the man is punished, on a whim a woman can accuse a man of something & with fuck all evidence & no discretion ppl will scream for his head & charge him with a crime.
women want to have zero responsibilities, even when it comes to things they have done on purpose

14 yo and already sexually active, was 'raped' but kept having sex with him jfl :lul::kys:
They want all the "privileges" though.
BUT HOW WHEN SHE LIED ABOUT HER AGE
CUCK COMENT,IGNORED
View: https://voca.ro/1iRsNRyLOTVw

Last edited:
TheUltimateMarkcel

TheUltimateMarkcel

Warchief of the Beta Uprising
★★
17h 44m
:feelshmm: Whores will be whores. There's no way to go back with a whore. She experienced an amount of cocks that you can't know for sure, and she most likely will lie about it to you. JFL if you want to marry these chicks. The only thing she can offer is her pussy, and even that was completely used by a great number of other men before you came along. Ascension without a cultural war is cope. We need to establish consistent values to prevent foids to become whores, or else it will never even begin for the future of civilization. Annihilate sexual freedom, and kill foids who try to break these values by stoning them. That's it.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

rope beckons like sirens to sailors
★★★★
16d 14h 3m
JFL at having any accountability for your actions. We get it whore, you didn't enjoy his dick even though you wanted it at first, you don't have to make him out to be a rapist.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
43d 12h 51m
Most definitely. I've heard that shit happens with an 18 year old and a 17 year old too, and it's prevalent in states with no Romeo and Juliet laws.

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★
8d 7h 7m
Why did that bitch snitched on that Chad? It was probably "regret" kek and copers here think 14 is a child. Moralfags BTFO
Nah, definitely wasn’t chad. She wouldn’t report chad. Definitely normie

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★
49d 22h 59m
How could he be sent to prison? How could he have known that the foid lied about her age? It's not like he forced herself onto her or anything. I can't believe WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY where an innocent man is put in jail because of a foid's lies and she receives no punishment whatsoever. CLOWN WORLD