Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Last night in a discord VC i heard a brutal story. 19 year old guy was sent to prison for fuckin a 14 year old off tinder who lied about about her age

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Yes, you read that right, an "innocent" 14 year old girl downloaded tinder, lied about her age, and fucked a 19 year old dude. He then went to jail for "statutory rape". It reminded me of this post by @Made in Heaven

So let's think, in that story, the JB was already sexually active, lied on purpose to hook up with an older guy, and says "I'm not sure it was rape"

The real truth of all of this is that women having any "choice" in sexual matters is not good for society at all. Both the girl in the post I linked and the girl I heard about in the VC should be married off around 12-15 and lose their virginity to their husband, not lying about their age to random fuckboys on tinder.

Attachments

• 1602991397273.png
    1602991397273.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 208
Sadly this shit happens all the time, and the under the matriarchal legal system if you are a man you're automatically guilty of everything regardless of how the foid presented herself.

Meme gender
also, soyciety hates men

women want to have zero responsibilities, even when it comes to things they have done on purpose

14 yo and already sexually active, was 'raped' but kept having sex with him jfl :lul::kys:

Last edited:
Fuark pussy must've been tight asf.

Women are evil

If a 14 y/o knows what to put in their mouth when eating, they are old enough to know who they have intercourse with (in GTA V).

I mean it's not like having sex is rocket science, by 14 they know what they get into. (in gta v of course)

Why did that bitch snitched on that Chad? It was probably "regret" kek and copers here think 14 is a child. Moralfags BTFO

If a 14 y/o knows what to put in their mouth when eating, they are old enough to know who they have intercourse with (in GTA V).

I mean it's not like having sex is rocket science, by 14 they know what they get into.
they know by age 11

Sadly this shit happens all the time, and the under the matriarchal legal system if you are a man you're automatically guilty of everything regardless of how the foid presented herself.

And yet if a man dresses himself to the 9's with designer clothes, gold chains, and jewelry, they're asking for foid attention, and if they get robbed, it's the man's fault because he was the one who wanted the attention.

This hypocrites make me want to vomit. They don't realize how obvious this is. This is why we vote for Trump these cunt fucks.

Any "minor" who's not a virgin should be legal for anyone to fuck.

The age thing schouldnt really matter, the age you said was still that of a minors so he is still 100% in the wrong

two teens wanting to fuck OH NOOOOOOOO ffs

:feelsclown:world, hope he gets out and murders her

I don’t care no sympathy for sexhavers

Yes, you read that right, an "innocent" 14 year old girl downloaded tinder, lied about her age, and fucked a 19 year old dude. He then went to jail for "statutory rape". It reminded me of this post by @Made in Heaven

So let's think, in that story, the JB was already sexually active, lied on purpose to hook up with an older guy, and says "I'm not sure it was rape"

The real truth of all of this is that women having any "choice" in sexual matters is not good for society at all. Both the girl in the post I linked and the girl I heard about in the VC should be married off around 12-15 and lose their virginity to their husband, not lying about their age to random fuckboys on tinder.

At any point in time a woman can "regret" an encounter with a man long after the incident & the man is punished, on a whim a woman can accuse a man of something & with fuck all evidence & no discretion ppl will scream for his head & charge him with a crime.
women want to have zero responsibilities, even when it comes to things they have done on purpose

14 yo and already sexually active, was 'raped' but kept having sex with him jfl :lul::kys:
They want all the "privileges" though.
BUT HOW WHEN SHE LIED ABOUT HER AGE
CUCK COMENT,IGNORED

View: https://voca.ro/1iRsNRyLOTVw

Last edited:
:feelshmm: Whores will be whores. There's no way to go back with a whore. She experienced an amount of cocks that you can't know for sure, and she most likely will lie about it to you. JFL if you want to marry these chicks. The only thing she can offer is her pussy, and even that was completely used by a great number of other men before you came along. Ascension without a cultural war is cope. We need to establish consistent values to prevent foids to become whores, or else it will never even begin for the future of civilization. Annihilate sexual freedom, and kill foids who try to break these values by stoning them. That's it.

JFL at having any accountability for your actions. We get it whore, you didn't enjoy his dick even though you wanted it at first, you don't have to make him out to be a rapist.

Most definitely. I've heard that shit happens with an 18 year old and a 17 year old too, and it's prevalent in states with no Romeo and Juliet laws.

Why did that bitch snitched on that Chad? It was probably "regret" kek and copers here think 14 is a child. Moralfags BTFO
Nah, definitely wasn’t chad. She wouldn’t report chad. Definitely normie

How could he be sent to prison? How could he have known that the foid lied about her age? It's not like he forced herself onto her or anything. I can't believe WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY where an innocent man is put in jail because of a foid's lies and she receives no punishment whatsoever. CLOWN WORLD

Fuck this World

Larp, some fucking retard is karmafarming . Reads like some bad adult fanfic.

Imagine a world without a single agecuck in it who hunts men for normal male sexuality.

Any "minor" who's not a virgin should be legal for anyone to fuck.
JB sluts woud be a foid cry. Now 30 yr old whores woud need to compete with something way better than they. I can see in my mind all the petitions from rosties to stop it :feelskek:

JB sluts woud be a foid cry. Now 30 yr old whores woud need to compete with something way better than they. I can see in my mind all the petitions from rosties to stop it :feelskek:
No high t male wants to betabux chad's old used cum rags, so of course they want to stop us from getting jb virgins.