Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Last night, saw a shopkeeper grabbing a woman thief; WKs and gynocracy stepped in;

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I was on my way home and saw a commotion outside a shop. There was this shopkeeper, grabbing onto a woman, trying to restrain and keep her in the shop. There were men and women around saying: "Let her go. Just let her go". Men were trying to release the shopkeeper's grip on her. One woman was saying: "I'll pay for whatever she took".

It was a COMPLETE SHITSHOW.

Women want equality but when you treat women like a man, no one likes it. The men would not have stepped in for a man. The women wouldn't have offered to pay if a male thief were apprehended.

And for our cucktears infiltrators, this is a biological response. We are predisposed to whiteknighting women. We don't want women to be responsible for their own actions. If a woman drunkdrives, she is somewhat responsible. She may get a slap on the wrist. If she gets drunk and fucks a man, the man is a rapist. This isn't my opinion. This is LAW. Debate the issue. Stick to the topic. 

I had to walk away before I spat some truth and got myself WK-attacked. The police showed up as I was leaving.

What a pile of shit. I can't wait for Europe to be overtaken by muslims.

If this is true, then that's horse shit. If I was there, I would've been the guy restraining her.

I see youre hate towards refugees/muslims/ethnics
Wtf is wrong with you.
Why do you always have to say something about muahh the muslims muahhh the refugees.

You clearly think that youre better, but youre not.
You just a black men from africa, you should be thankfull that youre parents/grandparents came as refugees to england.
If it wasnt for them, you still would be rolling in the african dirt with youre socalled subhuman face.
Hell you wouldnt even have internet to go on incels.is.

So be thankfull and respect others. Its not the muslim faith that is causing their (a few individuals) actions.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Wtf is wrong with you.
Why do you always have to say something about muahh the muslims muahhh the refugees.

You just a black men from africa, you should be thankfull that youre parents/grandparents came as refugees to england.
If it wasnt for them, you still would be rolling in the african dirt with youre socalled subhuman face.

So be thankfull and respect others. Its not the muslim faith that is causing their (a few individuals) action.

someone's feeling got hurt kek

dr-problematic said:
someone's feeling got hurt kek

I know whats like to be on a postion like that.

FACEandLMS said:
I was on my way home and saw a commotion outside a shop. There was this shopkeeper, grabbing onto a woman, trying to restrain and keep her in the shop. There were men and women around saying: "Let her go. Just let her go". Men were trying to release the shopkeeper's grip on her. One woman was saying: "I'll pay for whatever she took".

It was a COMPLETE SHITSHOW.

Women want equality but when you treat women like a man, no one likes it. The men would not have stepped in for a man. The women wouldn't have offered to pay if a male thief were apprehended.

And for our cucktears infiltrators, this is a biological response. We are predisposed to whiteknighting women. We don't want women to be responsible for their own actions. If a woman drunkdrives, she is somewhat responsible. She may get a slap on the wrist. If she gets drunk and fucks a man, the man is a rapist. This isn't my opinion. This is LAW. Debate the issue. Stick to the topic. 

I had to walk away before I spat some truth and got myself WK-attacked. The police showed up as I was leaving.

What a pile of shit. I can't wait for Europe to be overtaken by muslims.
indeed a shitshow, absolutely digusting, im sure those WK were foreveralone incels dreaming of having a gf, so even a little validation by female even if shes criminal is huge dopamine rush for them.

dr-problematic said:
indeed a shitshow, absolutely digusting, im sure those WK were foreveralone incels dreaming of having a gf, so even a little validation by female even if shes criminal is huge dopamine rush for them.

It's fucking disgusting

Do you believe that she at least got arrested/cited? IIRC police have a quota to fill for arrests so that should override WK tendencies

Like 7 years ago someone I vaguely knew got jumped by 3 white knights for calling a woman a "fat pig" during an argument. Can't remember what the argument was about, but I remember her being the more aggressive party.

I think we as men are biologically predisposed to protect women. But I think the level of whiteknighting and gynocentrism we see today is unnatural and mostly a social and cultural phenomenon. You don't see the same kind of behavior in many muslim countries for example, which proves that there is some variability in WK type behavior.

In the West a lot of men are raised by single moms without father figures. The media constantly lionizes women. In movies and TV women are always portrayed as smart and confident, while men, especially beta men are portrayed as dumb, awkward and incompetent. Western culture in general just puts pussy on a pedestal and artificially elevates women to a higher social standing than they could achieve by their own merits. At the same time it takes a huge shit on men in general, but white men in particular because they are perceived by SJWs to be more privileged.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Wtf is wrong with you.
If it wasnt for them, you still would be rolling in the african dirt with youre socalled subhuman face.
So be thankfull and respect others. Its not the muslim faith that is causing their (a few individuals) actions.
Go back Muhammed and stop being so salty just because we despise goatfuckers like you in Europe.

Day of the Rope is near. History tends to repeat itself and 1940 was quite a while ago.

Too bad they can't have guns in Poorope, if this were in America the shopkeeper could've legally blasted the dumb cunt into the other world.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Like 7 years ago someone I vaguely knew got jumped by 3 white knights for calling a woman a "fat pig" during an argument.  Can't remember what the argument was about, but I remember her being the more aggressive party.

White knights are honestly worse than femoids sometimes. Cunts, all of them. They'd kill a guy if it was for their sacred princess.

kkt6 said:
Too bad they can't have guns in Poorope, if this were in America the shopkeeper could've legally blasted the dumb cunt into the other world.

That would be e u p h o r i c to witness.

I can completely understand why the shopkeeper did what he did.

If he's the owner of a small shop, he has to protect his business. It's hard out there for small business owners, especially now that we're in the era of the megacorps. You can't just let thieves eat away at whatever small profits you're earning.

And if he was the manager of a big chain I still understand. If you're a manager at any big chain, it's part of your job to prevent theft. A lot of stores don't have actual security so they pass that responsibility onto the managers. If too much theft is happening on your shift, you'll quickly get fired. That's just how it is.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I can completely understand why the shopkeeper did what he did.

If he's the owner of a small shop, he has to protect his business.  It's hard out there for small business owners, especially now that we're in the era of the megacorps.  You can't just let thieves eat away at whatever small profits you're earning.

And if he was the manager of a big chain I still understand.  If you're a manager at any big chain, it's part of your job to prevent theft.  A lot of stores don't have actual security so they pass that responsibility onto the managers.  If too much theft is happening on your shift, you'll quickly get fired.  That's just how it is.

It's sad that you even have to defend the guy. He was the one in the right. How can people be so retarded?

Kointo said:
It's sad that you even have to defend the guy. He was the one in the right. How can people be so retarded?

Yeah, on Reddit there's a pro-shoplifting sub (I think it's /r/shoplifting) and it's 100 percent numale approved. Every once in I while I saw the sub get brought up, and the comments that got upvoted the most were in support of the sub.

Our generation sees shoplifting as a way to "check the privileges" of the store owners and "stick it to the man". What these numales don't understand is that "loss" (which theft is the most major part of) is accounted for when it comes to price increases each year. And the poor are the most adversely affected by said price increases.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Yeah, on Reddit there's a pro-shoplifting sub (I think it's /r/shoplifting) and it's 100 percent numale approved.  Every once in I while I saw the sub get brought up, and the comments that got upvoted the most were in support of the sub.  

Our generation sees shoplifting as a way to "check the privileges" of the store owners and "stick it to the man".  What these numales don't understand is that "loss" (which theft is the most major part of) is accounted for when it comes to price increases each year.  And the poor are the most adversely affected by said price increases.

Check privileges? Stick it to the man? Store owners are just like anyone else trying to get by.

Kointo said:
Check privileges? Stick it to the man? Store owners are just like anyone else trying to get by.

Try explaining that to Reddit numales. They'll either call you a "neckbeard" or respond with typical passive aggressive sarcastic mockery and get upvoted.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Try explaining that to Reddit numales.  They'll either call you a "neckbeard" or respond with typical passive aggressive sarcastic mockery and get upvoted.

As if most of them aren't neckbeards themselves. I hate reddit.

Kointo said:
I hate reddit.

Me too.

Now kiss me.

lFQvKOj.jpg

Incel_Dikshit said:
Wtf is wrong with you.

Chlll out dude.

1. My grandparents are not from Africa. Black people can be from other places, esp thanks to colonialism and slavery.
2. My grandparents were never refugees. Educate yourself. They were recruited from a British colony. You are embarrassing yourself because you are ignorant. I don't mean that in a bad way, you just don't know the history or events how they happened.
3. I am not against muslims. I obviously butthurt you by mentioning muslims. I meant that, muslims taking over Europe would bring back more traditionalism. You totally misunderstood me.

Kointo said:
Oh fuck! Did you draw that yourself?

EDIT: nvm i found it when I looked up "Light x Lelouch"

b70413f5d31f574b492fe5358174093f27d0e90c_hq.gif

lelouch_vs_light_by_yakosei-d4638fs.jpg

Yeah, because Lelouch and Light have such similar personalities and goals and their respective anime both came out around the same time (mid 2000s) the two are commonly compared to each other, which leads to shipping. So I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Yeah, because Lelouch and Light have such similar personalities and goals and their respective anime both came out around the same time (mid 2000s) the two are commonly compared to each other, which leads to shipping.  So I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from.

Yeah, there is plenty more. Like you said, the characters are similar and they came from anime that aired in the 2000's.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Try explaining that to Reddit numales.  They'll either call you a "neckbeard" or respond with typical passive aggressive sarcastic mockery and get upvoted.

The great irony about the Reddit cuckbeards is that as much as they claim to be against sexism, they are the very embodiment of it. The way they jump to women’s defense without a second thought just proves that they view women as a weaker sex that needs protection which is a sexist attitude according to feminists themselves.

Women can get away with everything these days. Its fucking vile if the theif was an ugly guy they'd all have jumped in to beat him up.

White knights are the lowest scum on the planet.

White knights gonna white knight, I’m not suprised.

Females are the value in society and everything works to save them and help them out.

Jail is for males only really,it is way to filter out excess males from the pool and help out the ones at freedom.

Kointo said:
Ryo_Hazuki said:
Yeah, because Lelouch and Light have such similar personalities and goals and their respective anime both came out around the same time (mid 2000s) the two are commonly compared to each other, which leads to shipping. So I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from.
Yeah, there is plenty more. Like you said, the characters are similar and they came from anime that aired in the 2000's.
Kiss me like this you silly nigger >\\\\<

f441d4c15aed20726352dd2cd979970a.png

This is why feminism is hilarious. Demanding equality/superiority for femoids while accepting none of the responsibility.

I hope he called the cops and had her arrested.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Wtf is wrong with you.

Caging so hard at this right now
Jfllllllllllllllll
Ahahahahahaha