Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

last place a thin wristed incel will be... arm wrestling tournaments

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
From what I can understand, it's mainly about your arm/wrist thickness and durability. Shitty bones = your arm gets snapped off.

I lost to a Stacy when I was 14. After that, I learned to stay clear from doing anything remotely physical.

JFL at being genetic trash.

jesus christ, this shit makes The Fly look like a documentary

some turbomanlet guy pushing until his arm snaps off because there's a woman occassionally glancing in his direction

It certainly plays a role, you'll never see bird boned twink who is good at armwrestling. But i'm always wining against my father and brother who both have 8 inch wrists.

Last edited:
Take the forearm pill

53435592_2218046951575241_8362909844448265742_n.jpg

main-qimg-0aebfc7427009b0d9378be54582d2ab3

U8fdG.png

I lost to a Stacy when I was 14. After that, I learned to stay clear from doing anything remotely physical.

JFL at being genetic trash.
I lost to a stacy to, but after I lost valiantly to a Chad. So my arm was pretty tired. Still pretty embarrassing.

I was honestly so fucking bad and lost every arm wrestle in school that I never do those anymore

@Blacktarpill what do you think of this?

I was honestly so fucking bad and lost every arm wrestle in school that I never do those anymore

@Blacktarpill what do you think of this?
Same man, my arms ar so thin.

Won arm wrestling against my biggest childhood bully in school. Boy was smaller than me, but more social, and with older brother...

jfl at bluepilled cucks thinking muscles will ‘someday’ get you pussy

I’m a noodlearmcel but I beat a boomer because long arms have the mechanical advantage :feelsLSD: