Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [LAST POST] My Stepfather has passed away.

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
For those who don’t know, I’m a 37 year old ricecel living in Indiana. My white stepfather has been abusing me for a very long time, ever since I was 12. He would beat me with all types of tools, but the consistently worst one was when he would beat my skull with a metal wrench. I have the scars to this day where hair doesn’t grow. Recently, his health has been deteriorating bc of diabetic complications. Today, he finally succumbed to them.

My mother (Filipina) married my stepfather 2 years after my biological father (Chinese) died when I was 10. My mother, after a period of mourning (about a month), was on the prowl for white cock. I don't know whether it was because she just wanted some companionship, or wanted to be satisfied sexually, she saw my shitty white stepfather as a piece of shit worthy to be a part of my family.

If you would like to read more about my life, here's a link to my very first post: https://incels.is/threads/ricecel-manifesto.204979/

As I have stated many times in other threads, I have said I would rope once my stepfather passes. My stepfather owns a 9mm glock. I will put a single bullet in and will blow my head off. Whatever my mother does after this...she will need to fend for herself. Not that she ever cared for me or loved me. She will need to answer to the cops instead.

Thank you for everyone who I have talked to. You made me feel at home and like I belong somewhere for the first time in my life. For the first time, I felt like I was a part of something bigger than myself. For the first time, I felt like people actually listened to me. For the first time, and I can't believe I'm saying this on an anonymous forum, I felt like I was somebody of worth. I felt like I was loved and welcomed.

A special thank you to my fellow ricecels in here who related to the same problems I went through when I was growing up.

I do hope I reincarnate not only as a prime Chad, but a Chad that helps incels and others ascend, by influencing society to stop its hypergamous ways. That's my hope, to help others, because I know what it feels like to be an outcast, for no one to help you, even if you scream for it at the top of your lungs. Hopefully, when I reincarnate after my death in 20+ years, I hope I can change society for the better for everyone in here.

This is my personal life decision and my decision only (so none of you bureaufaggots try to shut this place down; this is a place where I truly called home and many others in here too because the society that was supposed to nurture ALL of its citizens failed to do so in any meaningful way with their hateful heightism, for example). Don't try to rescue me. This is my last post. I won't be responding to comments.

It is time. Goodbye fellow brocels. It's been a pleasure.

I don't understand why you would want to die, but also want to live only as long as your stepfather.

Don't kill yourself brocel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

You worth much more than those normoid and femoid parasites.

Crap this is sooner then I thought. I hope you find peace.

For those who don’t know, I’m a 37 year old ricecel living in Indiana. My white stepfather has been abusing me for a very long time, ever since I was 12. He would beat me with all types of tools, but the consistently worst one was when he would beat my skull with a metal wrench. I have the scars to this day where hair doesn’t grow. Recently, his health has been deteriorating bc of diabetic complications. Today, he finally succumbed to them.

My mother (Filipina) married my stepfather 2 years after my biological father (Chinese) died when I was 10. My mother, after a period of mourning (about a month), was on the prowl for white cock. I don't know whether it was because she just wanted some companionship, or wanted to be satisfied sexually, she saw my shitty white stepfather as a piece of shit worthy to be a part of my family.

If you would like to read more about my life, here's a link to my very first post: https://incels.is/threads/ricecel-manifesto.204979/

As I have stated many times in other threads, I have said I would rope once my stepfather passes. My stepfather owns a 9mm glock. I will put a single bullet in and will blow my head off. Whatever my mother does after this...she will need to fend for herself. Not that she ever cared for me or loved me. She will need to answer to the cops instead.

Thank you for everyone who I have talked to. You made me feel at home and like I belong somewhere for the first time in my life. For the first time, I felt like I was a part of something bigger than myself. For the first time, I felt like people actually listened to me. For the first time, and I can't believe I'm saying this on an anonymous forum, I felt like I was somebody of worth. I felt like I was loved and welcomed.

A special thank you to my fellow ricecels in here who related to the same problems I went through when I was growing up.

I do hope I reincarnate not only as a prime Chad, but a Chad that helps incels and others ascend, by influencing society to stop its hypergamous ways. That's my hope, to help others, because I know what it feels like to be an outcast, for no one to help you, even if you scream for it at the top of your lungs. Hopefully, when I reincarnate after my death in 20+ years, I hope I can change society for the better for everyone in here.

This is my personal life decision and my decision only (so none of you bureaufaggots try to shut this place down; this is a place where I truly called home and many others in here too because the society that was supposed to nurture ALL of its citizens failed to do so in any meaningful way with their hateful heightism, for example). Don't try to rescue me. This is my last post. I won't be responding to comments.

the board is depressing AF this week

brutal shit. rest in peace, brother

I'm sorry to hear that man, I hope he rots in hell for taking advantage of you.

Are you still there? Please man, don't do that man

Glo In Peace brocel. I’ve always respect how honest you were in your posts, even saying your exact city you live in.

I’ll see you soon.:feelscry::feelscry:

Dude you are free from this piece of shit now. Just move away from your awful mom that allowed this abuse and live your life for yourself. But if you choose to go i can't change your mind, i hope you find peace up there brocel.

Rest In Peace brocel. I’m not gonna try to stop you if you haven’t done it yet. You were too good for this world. You are more of a person than any foid.

see you on the other side

Bro I'm so sorry your life has been like this, as if just being a riceman who is woke wasn't bad enough!

I would say reconsider, don't do it, start afresh, etc, but I don't want to patronise you, however I do hope you will reconsider.

Did you tell anyone your real name? I feel like it’d be nice to know your name is remembered after roping. Whatever it is, I’ll just remember you by your username here. Rest in peace man. :cryfeels:

Only we can understand your suffering brocel,it was a pleasure to meet you on this forum.
RIP

I don't understand why you would want to die, but also want to live only as long as your stepfather.
I believe he at least want to see the wicked stepfather finally went to meet his Maker.

Rest In Peace my friend

Don't kill yourself bro. :(

Make the most of this conciousness you've been given

Bruh don't kill urself are you dumb blud

And if you really are that suicidal then think of it as a superpower cuz now you can do anything you want with no consequence because if anything bad happens u can just kill yourself

Brutal. 2 trucels have announced their roping recently. May you get a wonderful life in the next run.

@wereqryan thought

Goodbye man and good luck

Life sux and I don’t want any REALcel on this board to rope

But I fully understand wanting to and following through

I hope the next life treats you better than this one

Last edited:
Sorry to hear man, hope u find peace

I don’t know if you are still with us, but regardless, I hope your next incarnation is blissful.

I'll pray for you in case, that you have not yet consummated it. Be ready to meet God. There is no grace offering after death.
Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

This fourm is brutal as fuck sometimes, it was great talking to your man.

Don´t do that. You will find right cope in your life and some incel friends irl. Life for small pleasures in life like food, copes etc.. You said you found ricecels who related to you maybe it´s your purpose in life to help other cels who are in similar situation to yours. Please don´t do that.

Ding dong, the witch is dead. So why kill yourself now? Are you trying to frame your mom as shooting you to the police?

oMG dont kill yourself there is so much more to life!!! :soy::soy::soy:

we have lost so many brothers this year.May god have mercy on us all.hope he reads the gospel before doing anything.

Sad shit man, hope you get to live a more free life next roll of the dice, be like the wind & go as you please, godspeed :f:

View: https://youtu.be/I0xUl_VRCmM

Sad. If you really rope then make sure to put all the blame on your parents and society. Don't let them spin your death on "mental illness" or any of that bullshit.

I didn't even know you until you replied to one of my threads on looksmax, and from then I've related to you and now I find you here, in your last words, but I still will feel burdened by you being gone. Rest in peace man. I hope the best for your next life. You made it through 37 years of living hell and I respect you incredibly. If this is the right choice to you, by all means go for it. Thank you. Please, have some fun before you go out - do something you've always wanted to do.

Don’t kill yourself man, we still have hope for a rebellion or let’s watch the world burn together. Hope he’s rotting in hell btw . My step father beat me cuz I was taller than him, made my nose crooked with slapping , hope he suffers forever and dies in pain,btw if we weren’t bullied at home too we would have slightly better lives, also my step father was a pedophile but my real father beat me so fukcing much I pissed myself, my mother always chosen the best

Last edited:
Have you tried alcohol and drugs?

That's sad to hear man, but I respect your decision. May you rest in peace brocel.

My nigga dead rip hope u up in heaven with saddam Hussein, osama bin laden, Hitler, and that giant from the princess bride

Chadspeed brother
Hope your mother gets her just desserts

RIP,
see this, IT? this is what hypergamy does to men.

I can only hope your sui goes smoothly~~ good luck

Goodbye. You were my friend.

Same, this is when he truly gets to live since the psycho stepdad is dead. OP didnt even mention if this idiot stepfather left ant inheritance behind? After read his manifesto, he basically just sat patiently in his situation of paying half his income to his parents as rent. If you cannot do any hardwork of find ways to climb out of the hell you are, its fucking over for you. I hate to say it but @riceronicel could have really changed things for the better by moving away from his psycho family but i guess he just gave up on a abuse free life. Now when all the abuse ends, he wants to end it now.

This thread is making my blood boil. @riceronicel if you give up now, i sure hope you end up in the same situation in the next life because you seemed to have learned nothing from it. This is the time you rebuild what ever you can, not give up. If you wanted to end it, a better time would be like 20 years back. This is just fucking stupid. If he ends it here, the crazy stepfather will be laughing from the shadow realm. He will let that psycho win if he ends it.

I dont even wanna get started on the whore mother, i sure wish a very dark tragedy befalls her.

I don't even know what to say.

I don't know you really well, but fuck your family. What the hell is wrong with it, seriously?

I understand your action. Your stepfather most likely destroyed your mind already, and your death might bring some complications to your whore of a mother.

While I do not believe in reincarnation, I hope it all goes well for you.

Rest in peace.

Don't do it @riceronicel