Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Last thread here (srs)

• Thread starter Deleted member 8884
  • Start date

Will you miss me? (Need support)

• Total voters
Deleted member 8884

Deleted member 8884

Self-banned
-
I woke up this morning to an essay by @BlkPillPres who got me thinking. I came back to this forum as a reformed Christian hoping to spread the Gospel of Christ and I see that there are some fellow christians on this forum who see what a Godless society has become.

But at the same time, there are athiests on here who will stop at nothing to silence us. And for what? To support what society has become? Open your eyes brothers, this world has deceived you. It has turned you all into worshippers of yourself rather than the Lord.

@BlkPillPres Cannot define what is "evil" to an athiest. But if there is one thing I do know, it's that being on this forum is pretty bad for my conscious (ded srs), and I feel as though I must limit my time spent here and meditate instead.

I must ask, in a forum where those feel like they've been wronged, by society, by God, by nature, but whatever, how can you feel "wronged" if morality does not exist in a world without God?

Repent brothers.

For I have not forgotten the dark place I was in just a couple of years ago, where I spent 12hrs a day posting here. Those were the days my friends.

But I have since changed.

I do hope one day, that commoners such as you all will see that without God there is no love. Look where society is headed. Is it no coincidence that Christianity is being shunned more and more and now we have the Government and TPTB tryin to push more and more sins unto society? Seeing what they can get away with?

If everyone followed the word of God, this world would be a better place. Unfortunately every man thinks he knows best, that he knows what's "right", and this leads to more suffering. If every man/women wasn't corrupt, this world would be better off.

And this is what I hope to achieve. Yes I know, most people on here see me as a fool but I only wanted some of them to doubt their athiesm. Just a little bit.

God bless.

Last edited:
I wish you all the best in your endeavors and may you find peace

Good luck man. I'll miss you. I didn't see you much around but you were genuine

@BlkPillPres Cannot define what is "evil" to an athiest

You need to take your brain out of elementary

1. There is no such thing as evil, its a human construct

2. Atheists can define evil based the norms, values and laws secular society constructs (just like all other human constructs)

how can you feel "wronged" if morality does not exist in a world without God?

Once again, a religious person displays the inability to comprehend abstract concepts and abstract thinking............ how surprising :feelskek: (its not like this is always the case if EVERY argument)

You basically created a strawman and argued against it

1. One can feel that "nature" or "the universe" wronged them via "personification", the phenomenon that caused their unfortunate circumstances does not have to have consciousness in order for that person to feel "wronged"

2. You are taking the term "wronged" too literally and thinking of it as "wrong" with respect to morality, when they mean "wronged" with respect to "being cheated out of something" or "being taken advantage of"

The idea of being "wronged" exists independent of the idea of "morality", there's such a thing as "legal" and "illegal" or "fair" and "unfair", and these concepts exist independent of any moral code, they have more to do with a code of conduct for ensuring social stability, rather than "saving souls" and "serving God"

Thank you brother, God bless.

I hope you can both stop coping and not kill yourself, but with guys like you it seems like its one or the other, you just can't accept this harsh reality and keep on living so you have to cope with religion, and ironically its just going to lead to more blue pilled life decisions, and much worse lack of decisions (the things you won't do that are to your benefit because of religion)

Last edited:
Good luck man. I'll miss you. I didn't see you much around but you were genuine
Thank you brother, I will still be here just not make threads.

2. Atheists can define evil based the norms, values and laws secular society constructs (just like all other human constructs)

Once again, a religious person displays the inability to comprehend abstract concepts and abstract thinking............ how surprising :feelskek: (its not like this is always the case if EVERY argument)

1. One can feel that "nature" or "the universe" wronged them via "personification", the phenomenon that caused their unfortunate circumstances does not have to have consciousness in order for that person to feel "wronged"

2. You are taking the term "wronged" too literally and thinking of it as "wrong" with respect to morality, when they mean "wronged" with respect to "being cheated out of something" or "being taken advantage of"

The idea of being "wronged" exists independent of the idea of "morality", there's such a thing as "legal" and "illegal" or "fair" and "unfair", and these concepts exist independent of any moral code, they have more to do with a code of conduct for ensuring social stability, rather than "saving souls" and "serving God"
Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif
Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

If morality does not exist then you should never feel wronged by anything or anyone, it is not independent of morality. You have your own morality, which as I said before is self-righteousness, which means what is "good" to you is "bad" to someone else.

Repent, brother, Jesus loves you.

Society has failed you, but Jesus never will.

I hope you can both stop coping and not kill yourself, but with guys like you it seems like its one or the other, you just can't accept this harsh reality and keep on living so you have to cope with religion, and ironically its just going to lead to more blue pilled life decisions, and much worse lack of decisions (the things you won't do that are to your benefit because of religion)
I do hope one day, that commoners such as yourself will see that without God there is no love. Look where society is headed. Is it no coincidence that Christianity is being shunned more and more and now we have the Government and TPTB tryin to push more and more sins unto society? Seeing what they can get away with?

If everyone followed the word of God, this world would be a better place. Unfortunately every man thinks he knows best, that he knows what's "right", and this leads to more suffering. If every man/women wasn't corrupt, this world would be better off.

And this is what I hope to achieve. Yes I know, most people on here see me as a fool but I only wanted some of them to doubt their athiesm. Just a little bit.

Godspeed brother.

If everyone followed the word of God, this world would be a better place

Same if everybody followed the word of Allah

Why do you assume that the specific sequence of events that compose your life JUST HAVE TO BE what led you to the "one true God"

You have to see the level of arrogance you are showing here

How do you know you aren't worshiping a false God, and some other religion is right, and you were "born into the wrong religion"

In the same way that you were born unattractive, you could very well be that unlucky with respect to coming into contact with "the right religion"

The Nordic people could be right, and we all have to "die in battle" to get to Valhalla

The Islamic people could be right, and we have to serve Allah and live based on the Koran to get into heaven

The Buddhist people could be right, and we all have to reincarnate and pay for our sins over many lives until we reach enlightenment and get into that heaven

Etc

You are assuming too much by assuming through shear chance YOU JUST HAPPENED TO FIND THE "right religion" (while ironically believing that through shear chance you were born unattractive)

You could be "incel tier" with respect to religion too (born into the wrong religion/life path)

Last edited:
Good luck bro.

Same if everybody followed the word of Allah

Why do you assume that the specific sequence of events that compose your life JUST HAVE TO BE what led you to the "one true God"

You have to see the level of arrogance you are showing here

How do you know you aren't worshiping a false God, and some other religion is right, and you were "born into the wrong religion"

In the same way that you were born unattractive, you could very well be that unlucky with respect to coming into contact with "the right religion"

The Nordic people could be right, and we all have to "die in battle" to get to Valhalla

The Islamic people could be right, and we have to serve Allah and live based on the Koran to get into heaven

The Buddhist people could be right, and we all have to reincarnate and pay for our sins over many lives until we reach enlightenment and get into that heaven

Etc

You are assuming too much by assuming my shear chance YOU JUST HAPPENED TO FIND THE "right religion" (while ironically believing that through shear chance you were born unattractive

You could be "incel tier" with respect to religion too (born into the wrong religion/life path)
It is not necessarily about the destination of heaven, it is about the journey there and what you do. Spreading love and minimizing hate.

Perhaps there is only one God but man has religion all wrong, as we all know that man has committed a lot of sins based on self-righteousness.

However I have since requested my ban from @cocksucker and will not be returning.

I love you all and wish you all the best in life, athiest or not. We all deserve love.

If morality does not exist then you should never feel wronged by anything or anyone, it is not independent of morality. You have your own morality, which as I said before is self-righteousness, which means what is "good" to you is "bad" to someone else.
1. Please google "false dichotomy", I hope you are not in your 20's, else you're too old to be making stupid arguments like this

2. Please google "self interest", another simple thing that escapes your knowledge, morality does not exist, nor is it need, a collective shared interest is all that is needed for social order, and that's "self interest" not "self righteousness", righteousness has nothing to do with anything here.

Perhaps there is only one God but man has religion all wrong, as we all know that man has committed a lot of sins based on self-righteousness.
You've just refuted your entire world view then, JFL at this "back peddle"

If you actually believe this, then there's no point in restricting yourself to the rule set of one religion, as that religion could be the wrong one

One should just, live a "good life", where you don't harm other people or steal from them, etc, you know........... like your average atheist (the irony, this shit comes full circle) :feelskek:

Last edited:
1. Please google "false dichotomy", I hope you are not in your 20's, else you're too old to be making stupid arguments like this

2. Please google "self interest", another simple thing that escapes your knowledge, morality does not exist, nor is it need, a collective shared interest is all that is needed for social order, and that's "self interest" not "self righteousness", righteousness has nothing to do with anything here.

If you actually believe this, then there's no point in restricting yourself to the rule set of one religion, as that religion could be the wrong one

One should just, live a "good life", where you don't harm other people or steal from them, etc, you know........... like your average atheist (the irony, this shit comes full circle) :feelskek:
So you don't believe a man can be a Good person, it is always out of pure self-interest or weakness in your eyes?

"Good and bad" are based on man made laws which you follow, but you discredit Christianity because it's also "man made"

Image result for spiderman laughing gif

Morals are just groupthink and are not inherent but if you believe in god and the divine word of god then you could perceive it as such, so I get what you mean when you talk about non religious people using the word inherent, also one mans normal is another mans extreme, a long time ago raiding villages or capital punishment ect was considered the norm, but now it is not. It is all man made, for those of us that do not believe in a higher power or the divine word of a god everything is on the table, morals are just another mans will trying to squish you into submission, and forcing you to believe in what he want you to believe.
As I said before

So you don't believe a man can be a Good person, it is always out of pure self-interest or weakness in your eyes?

You do realize that psychopaths have a different structure to their brains right, "psychopathy" is something that comes as a result of biology

So the difference between a man being "good" and "evil" is a combination of self interest and biology, there is no such thing as a "good person"

"People are only as good as the world allows them to be" (you know..... something said by that character you were just jokingly posting)

Its a fact

One day we'll be able to modify the brains of the "mentally ill" and the "psychotic" and they will be no different than everyday law abiding citizens after the operation (in fact, they do this with drugs already, the process just isn't perfected yet, ever heard of "anti-psychotic" medication?)

"Good and bad" are based on man made laws which you follow, but you discredit Christianity because it's also "man made"

1. It seems like all you can do is make strawman arguments, nobody said this. I follow man made laws because they make sense and I can see that they are real and functioning, I doubt the existence of God because I can't see that he is real and I don't see him functioning at all.

Is that simple enough for you?

2. I'm sorry, but posting "laughing men" doesn't add to the validity of your strawman arguments, try making an actually valid argument lol

You do realize that psychopaths have a different structure to their brains right, "psychopathy" is something that comes as a result of biology

So the difference between a man being "good" and "evil" is a combination of self interest and biology, there is no such thing as a "good person"
To an athiest there isn't, and that is why I shun athiesm. Without good, there is no evil either. Which is what athiests believe, and that is why this world is shit and you know it.

The universe created everything we're just energy, right now this is our form enlightenment is the only way to reach your lords selflessness.

that is why this world is shit and you know it.

No I don't know it, you seem to avoiding the obvious, like a mental block

I have one simple question for you

Could God at this very moment, snap his fingers, and create a perfect world without pain, suffering, etc, where every man gets a beautiful and faithful angel wife (and women husbands) that are all equally 10/10 in looks with respect to personal preferences, and we all live for eternity in a world of endless pleasure, bliss, happiness, fairness, and celebration?

If your answer is NO then God is NOT ALL POWERFUL

If your answer is YES then you've just admitted that God is the reason why "this world is shit" (AND YOU KNOW IT)

THE WORLD IS SHIT BECAUSE GOD CREATED A SHIT WORLD

DON'T BLAME THE BETA TESTERS (HUMANS) FOR THE SHITTY CODING OF THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (GOD) :feelskek:

Could God at this very moment, snap his fingers, and create a perfect world without pain, suffering, etc, where every man gets a beautiful and faithful angel wife (and women husbands) that are all equally 10/10 in looks with respect to personal preferences, and we all live for eternity in a world of endless pleasure, bliss, happiness, fairness, and celebration?
No god doesn't see you physically only your spirit/heart which is your energy people love to personify god when in reality he's just a massive source of energy.

I woke up this morning to an essay by @BlkPillPres who got me thinking. I came back to this forum as a reformed Christian hoping to spread the Gospel of Christ and I see that there are some fellow christians on this forum who see what a Godless society has become.

But at the same time, there are athiests on here who will stop at nothing to silence us. And for what? To support what society has become? Open your eyes brothers, this world has deceived you. It has turned you all into worshippers of yourself rather than the Lord.

@BlkPillPres Cannot define what is "evil" to an athiest. But if there is one thing I do know, it's that being on this forum is pretty bad for my conscious (ded srs), and I feel as though I must limit my time spent here and meditate instead.

I must ask, in a forum where those feel like they've been wronged, by society, by God, by nature, but whatever, how can you feel "wronged" if morality does not exist in a world without God?

Repent brothers.

For I have not forgotten the dark place I was in just a couple of years ago, where I spent 12hrs a day posting here. Those were the days my friends.

But I have since changed.

I do hope one day, that commoners such as you all will see that without God there is no love. Look where society is headed. Is it no coincidence that Christianity is being shunned more and more and now we have the Government and TPTB tryin to push more and more sins unto society? Seeing what they can get away with?

God bless.
I understand man. God follow you and keep you.

Image result for reptilian in hoodie

Never forget:

@ScornedStoic
@maskedman
@CursedCel
@yeshualla
@Dregster666
:feelsautistic:

Our reptilian clan defeated the vermin bunnies :feelzez:

Download 1

Fitting that I was the last one standing with the reptilian avii until March 2020

That's a weird reason to leave the forum. I believe in god too but I know my beliefs won't be met with anything but ridicule down here so I don't talk about it. This is not athiest.co, plenty of religioncels post here. You just can't expect your ideas to not be challenged.

That's a weird reason to leave the forum. I believe in god too but I know my beliefs won't be met with anything but ridicule down here so I don't talk about it. This is not athiest.co, plenty of religioncels post here. You just can't expect your ideas to not be challenged.
I have decided to stay, to continue spreading the word of Christ. Just dunno if @cocksucker will ignore my ban request, if not then it was nice while it lasted (ded srs)

Just because Christians, Muslims, Jews, and atheists can't agree on their concept of a god, doesn't mean they can't work together. I would argue that everyone here sees society for the degenerate wasteland it has become. Trying to convert people is a waste of time, because people become entrenched in their beliefs. It is a much better use of time to work together and try to educate the world about what this corrupt society actually will be like in the end. It doesn't matter what religion people are, deep down inside most people know the end result won't be good. Religion is just semantics at that point. We need to work together if we want to change anything.

Took the words out of my mouth tbh

who cares. Literally who???????

God is not a single being. It is everywhere, the energy around you, the universe. Always influencing and determining.

On the inside he knows who you are. If you are pure of heart or not. You cannot fool him brother.

"Why does he/it allow evil then?"

1. He does not. We do.
2. Athiests don't believe in morals so you cannot say that a consistent definition of "evil" exists to you. What is evil to one athiest is not evil to another, same for virtues.

"Why does he not stop/prevent it then?"

Free will brother. If there was no evil, you'd only know it's destruction theoretically or call him a communist.

"If God loved us he'd allow us to do what we want"

Vs.

"Why does God allow us to do evil things"

You athiests would find something wrong no matter what tbh.

And again, how can an athiest look at ANY given situation through the eyes of morality? You don't believe in morals. You cannot say something is evil because you define what is evil, which is self-righteousness. No different than the foids you complain about who also feel self-righteous.

Last edited:
I was saved once but I fell away. Hebrews 6:4-6. So now I spend my days browsing on the internet and waiting to be sent to hell.

Hope you have better luck than I did.

God is not a single being. It is everywhere, the energy around you, the universe. Always influencing and determining.

On the inside he knows who you are. If you are pure of heart or not. You cannot fool him brother.

"Why does he/it allow evil then?"

1. He does not. We do.
2. Athiests don't believe in morals so you cannot say that a consistent definition of "evil" exists to you. What is evil to one athiest is not evil to another, same for virtues.

"Why does he not stop/prevent it then?"

Free will brother. If there was no evil, you'd only know it's destruction theoretically or call him a communist.

"If God loved us he'd allow us to do what we want"

Vs.

"Why does God allow us to do evil things"

You athiests would find something wrong no matter what tbh.

And again, how can an athiest look at ANY given situation through the eyes of morality? You don't believe in morals. You cannot say something is evil because you define what is evil, which is self-righteousness. No different than the foids you complain about who also feel self-righteous.
'morality' is literally just another word for nature. Right and wrongs were established millions of years ago to prevent our extinction.

What the fuck is "free will" except an illusion generated by our brains, if we truly had "free will" none of us would be stuck living the same repetitive cycle. In otherwords we wouldn't be habitual when we are acutely aware of so the possibilities of life.

you sound like a fearful person and im sorry ur so deluded. stop pushing your retarded agenda on this forum and leave already no one gives a fuck about your beliefs because the only person they help are you. so keep coping

Is God an IT or a HE, you can't seem to make up your mind. You seem to be confused, because you are trying to make God sound like an unconscious force in the universe (like gravity) while at the same time saying God is a conscious force in the universe with intent

He does not. We do.
No God did create evil (he created every form of suffering possible actually, the biological mechanisms behind it only exist because he designed things to be so). God created the devil to add to the argument, there was no reason to. God created the ability to feel pain or suffer, God could have created a perfect universe with only pleasure and happiness and no suffering, him choosing not to do that when it was within his power to do so IS "EVIL"

Athiests don't believe in morals so you cannot say that a consistent definition of "evil" exists to you. What is evil to one athiest is not evil to another, same
Retard, I'll say it again, one can argue based on the proposed definition of their opposition, so he is asserting God is "evil" based on the conventional understanding of what constitutes "evil" in religious doctrine (and I would be doing the same too)

How many times does someone has to explain 1+1=2 for you?

If I know you already have a definition, then I can state my case using your definition to show that based on your own definition God is evil

If I used my own definition you could actually just say "I don't accept your definition", that's why using someone else's definitions and revealing a contradiction is a more effective argument

There is nothing "good" about a God that PURPOSEFULLY creates a world where suffering is possible when he could have created a world with ONLY HAPPINESS. Your God literally went out of his way to design things like pain, yearning, depression, fatigue, etc, things that did not need to exist, they exist because he wanted them to exist. THERE'S NO ARGUING AROUND THAT.

There was literally nothing stopping God from creating a perfect world, nothing, he's all powerful right?

Is God an IT or a HE, you can't seem to make up your mind. You seem to be confused, because you are trying to make God sound like an unconscious force in the universe (like gravity) while at the same time saying God is a conscious force in the universe with intent

No God did create evil (he created every form of suffering possible actually, the biological mechanisms behind it only exist because he designed things to be so). God created the devil to add to the argument, there was no reason to. God created the ability to feel pain or suffer, God could have created a perfect universe with only pleasure and happiness and no suffering, him choosing not to do that when it was within his power to do so IS "EVIL"

Retard, I'll say it again, one can argue based on the proposed definition of their opposition, so he is asserting God is "evil" based on the conventional understanding of what constitutes "evil" in religious doctrine (and I would be doing the same too)

How many times does someone has to explain 1+1=2 for you?

If I know you already have a definition, then I can state my case using your definition to show that based on your own definition God is evil

If I used my own definition you could actually just say "I don't accept your definition", that's why using someone else's definitions and revealing a contradiction is a more effective argument

There is nothing "good" about a God that PURPOSEFULLY creates a world where suffering is possible when he could have created a world with ONLY HAPPINESS. Your God literally went out of his way to design things like pain, yearning, depression, fatigue, etc, things that did not need to exist, they exist because he wanted them to exist. THERE'S NO ARGUING AROUND THAT.

There was literally nothing stopping God from creating a perfect world, nothing, he's all powerful right?
To answer your question about "Why God created evil" he did not. I answer again, that is the work if man/sin and Satan. You cannot have one without the other.

It's like when you call me Retard. You say it to insult me and because you know it's a "bad" thing to you. To someone like you, an athiest, you should not view anything through morality of "good" or "bad" yet you do. I ask why? Everything should just be as is to you since it's all just nature. Retard cannot exist without Genius.

I made a mistake earlier, God is the universe, the energy around you. It knows who you are because you are you. It is within you. If you are evil by its standards, then it knows this.

You cannot have good without evil.. You cannot have God without Satan. Its written in the bible my friend. The perfect world you desire is not the physical one we are in my friend.

God bless.

Last edited:
And this is why we don't do Religion, guys

christianity isn't jesus or the love of your neighbors. christianity has a god of wrath that punishes the injust. he mets out justice and does not tolerate false idols.

anything that just preaches on nothing more than love is progressive nonsense and leads in a circle back to degeneracy because it always has to give way to the moral superiority of loving the enemy instead of defending against him.

god teaches the sword, not flowers.

To answer your question about "Why God created evil" he did not. I answer again, that is the work if man/sin and Satan.
Who created satan?

Was the being that created satan "all knowing" and fully aware that satan would rebel and try to turn humans towards "sin"?

If your answer is yes to both questions, you are in fact a retard

It's like when you call me Retard. You say it to insult me and because you know it's a "bad" thing to you. To someone like you, an athiest, you should not view anything through morality of "good" or "bad" yet you do. I ask why? Everything should just be as is to you since it's all just nature. Retard cannot exist without Genius.
1. I'm not an atheist, I'm agnostic

2. By your logic, shit should taste amazing to atheists then, because there's no such thing as "bad" within the context of taste, only "bad" within the context of morality exists for you, its like you don't know that the same word can have different meanings in different contexts

When someone says something tastes "bad", they obviously aren't saying the food is immoral

We'll see you soon again.

havent seen you much, but farewell fellow christiancel