Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Last year my incel cousin died age 35

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
He was a junkiecel for the last 10 years..living in a small room with his sick mother. He never had a girlfriend. When he was younger he looked ok...but his lifestyle caused him to have a very bloated face with a smallframed body.

He didnt have any friends and was just smoking cigarettes and weed all day long..for more than 10 years daily. He didnt exercise and his body actually started rotting when he was 32...they had to amputate his foot because it turned black with necrose..not enough bloodflow. He literally LDARed to death.

The last 3 months of his life he was in the hospital on constant morphine to battle all the pain in his body. Then one day he just dropped dead. His mother died a couple months later.

Ever since he is gone...I realize how futile everything is. Nobody cares that he is gone anymore...nobody ever cared. His father left him at young age and didnt even want to be at the funeral.

Because i know how dangerous an unhealthy lifestyle can be I started gymcelling to the max since his death and the thought of not becoming him keeps me going.

But still i miss him..we were like brothers during our younger years...but it can all be over in no time man. Miss you Jay..always in my heart :feelscry:

Feels reading this, I have friends who smoke weed every day and have monster metabolisms so they just eat fast food 3x day, I tell them to watch it but they just dont listen

Sorry to hear that, bro. He deserved better.

That is a pretty sad story. The situation is still horrible but his pain is at least gone.

the struggle is over for him. This isn't a good way to live.

Let us hope he is with our other incel brothers, in a better world.

MGS3 Salute

Feels reading this, I have friends who smoke weed every day and have monster metabolisms so they just eat fast food 3x day, I tell them to watch it but they just dont listen
Yeah i always thought it was the smoking combined with not exercising..thats fatal.
Sorry to hear that, bro. He deserved better.
Thanks my man..yeah but life for incels rarely has a happy ending :feelsbadman:
the struggle is over for him. This isn't a good way to live.
Hmm thats what i told myself...whats life worth if you are in mental AND physical pain all the time :feelsrope:
Let us hope he is with our other incel brothers, in a better world.

View attachment 15800
Yeah i hope hes looking down on us knowing there are fellow incels that know his pain :feelsbadman:
That is a pretty sad story. The situation is still horrible but his pain is at least gone.
Indeed...a life of only pain is not worth living :feelsrope:

Last edited:
life is a scam

10 years fuck

At least he'll never become an oldcel, seniorcel and geriatriccel.

Sorry to hear that. Im on the road to becoming like your cousin.

Man, my condolences. I wish people really knew how bad it really is.

damn that's one depressing story

it kinda hit me hard because I gave up on my healthy life style
started smoking cigs last year at 26
stopped going to the gym
stopped watching my diet

fuck

damn that's one depressing story

it kinda hit me hard because I gave up on my healthy life style
started smoking cigs last year at 26
stopped going to the gym
stopped watching my diet

fuck
It escalated all so quickly with him...before you know it your too far in a hole with no way to get out :feelsbadman:

It escalated all so quickly with him...before you know it your too far in a hole with no way to get out :feelsbadman:
i am kinda scared now
i dont wanna be incel in pain with amputated foot

was he ethnic ?

i am kinda scared now
i dont wanna be incel in pain with amputated foot

was he ethnic ?
Yeah..he had diabetes also..eating junkfood all day and just LDAR in general. Only smoke eat watch tv for over 10 years :feelsbadman:

Yeah..he had diabetes also..eating junkfood all day and just LDAR in general. Only smoke eat watch tv for over 10 years :feelsbadman:
what the fuck man :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
stories like this give me energy to sort my life out
i put out the cig I was smoking when I read your thread lmao

:feelsgah:

Like i said..i accept that im incel and that life is shit..but because of him at least i tried to improve my health...you dont want to die slowly in the end..thats just like ur pouring salt on ur own wounds

that is fucking up bro, i feel like this could be one of us or me next :feelscry::feelscry:
we gotta make changes

Sorry to hear, RIP.

requesta in pache

I'm sorry OP. I wish you and your family health and happiness.

damn. that one hurt. i have a loved in a similar situation. at least he coped with the weed, cigarettes, and heroin(?)

tenor.gif

May he rest in peace.

:cryfeels: That's so sad bro. That reminds me of a story. I will tell you about it tomorrow. Let me know when you have the time.

r.i.p. incel. ive been to funerals and never cried and was criticized for it like l'etrange

i am a weirdo
r.i.p. incel. ive been to funerals and never cried and was criticized for it like l'etrange

i am a weirdo

i am a weirdo

i am a weirdo

Last edited:
My condolences.

the world does not care and keeps on turning and we are all forgotten in almost no time. this story is brutal ded srs

:cryfeels: That's so sad bro. That reminds me of a story. I will tell you about it tomorrow. Let me know when you have the time.
Dank broer. Zeker we praten vandaag.

Thanks bros for you kind words

i am a weirdo

i am a weirdo

i am a weirdo

i am a weirdo

calm down bro ure not main cahracter of a book

anyways rip Jay

That’s really sad man. Sorry for your loss.

Rest In Peace, fellow incel

Sorry to hear that.

Thanks bro...It's a thread from a while ago. I think about Jay often.

You know DBZ right...the scene where Kami goes up into Piccolo and they become one haha. That's how I feel about him and me.

He introduced me into weed, and being free and into just doing what YOU want. Fuck the world. It's about you, not satisfying anyone else's needs. Funny thing is -and I explain this always to people irl when I talk about him- his father is the brother of my father and his mother is the sister of my mother. So in effect we were like brothers, only having grown up in separate houses. He loved football, knew almost every player in all competitions, and always played football manager on pc, ever since 1993/1994 edition.

He used to be a manager of an internet cafe and me and my Moroccan/Surinamese cousin would go there and we played hours of multiplayer Championship Manager until late in night :feelsokman: those are the good things I remember from him.

But what he also thought me by dying so early is that you should't be stubborn and not listen to your body when it is telling it is dying. He just SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE, the heavy dark tobacco you can roll yourself here:

Hqdefault

3cbc0228 fbec 11e3 966e a4e991fce0ec

It was without filter, he roll himself so more tar and shit coming in his mouth and lips. His lips were totally blackend cracked infected it seemed at the end. He was scary to look at tbh. His hair was all fallen out, thin af, he was skinnyfat, his arms like little girl arms, but big belly. His face bloated like I said, like hamster cheeks. And he just looked paranoid constantly...trying to survive and going for that next high with tobacco or weed.

He had pacemaker at age 32, nigga couldn't even run anymore, heart at 20% or so functionality.

Watch out with that shit boyos, start gymcel and live healthy. Real LDAR is fucked up.

This is probably my fate. I already cant stop eating. Rot in bed all day. My leg joints and lower back have been hurting for years

This is probably my fate. I already cant stop eating. Rot in bed all day. My leg joints and lower back have been hurting for years
Get threadmill or bikemachine. srs..

they had to amputate his foot because it turned black with necrose..not enough bloodflow.
It's because if he walked outside, he will get falsely accused of criminal harassment by a Stacy.

I think maybe incelism wasn't his only issue but still sad. F and Rip.