Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based LastGerman is the best incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Being a tallfag in Germany is nothing special. I live in Germany and I see tallfags every day. How many of them slay I don’t know, but it wouldn’t surprise me if many of them are actually Incel. I worked with a guy once who was 6’6”. He brutally heightmogged me but his face was covered in acne scars.
That's true, foids want you to mog every male in your surrouding.
Being 6'3 in tallfag country is the norm, he's chance then would be to run jbw with some ethnic foids.

6'3 in nordic tallfag countries isn't something special. Women won't see it as some rarity, not even close. There are tons of 6'0 + men, half of men in fact.

he is very blackpilled

@Dregster666 thoughts?
Sidetoside

Being a tallfag in Germany is nothing special. I live in Germany and I see tallfags every day. How many of them slay I don’t know, but it wouldn’t surprise me if many of them are actually Incel. I worked with a guy once who was 6’6”. He brutally heightmogged me but his face was covered in acne scars.
but do you drive

Yes, I miss braincels, there was a time where I made a lot of blackops2cel edits
It had some great content for a while, saved this top notch one. :feelskek:
C2894n2yhqx01

zeus IQ based thread