Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LastGerman making the headlines on IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
@LastGerman

These are the same people who would use it as an insult towards you in an argument

"Dear loser incels,
Get a job. Show up on time, every time, and do a good job. Get a better job, save your money. Be patient, success in life doesn't happen overnight. Apply yourself, buy a car, stop blaming other people for your bitter heart."

I find it hilarious that ITcucks are the same people who criticize conservitards for using the "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" argument, yet when talking about ugly men, it's logically sound to them.

Sure, I'll just pull up my oribitals and change my skin color.

BrazilianCuckma didn't showed my name , LastGerman was responding to me

LastGerman

Ive never understood the concept of fragile masculinity. It seems that the only way to not be insecure of your masculinity is to suck dick

The automobile is one of quintessential displays of masculinity. Fuck these cucks that make fun of men who can't drive due to no fault of their own.

BrazilianCuckma didn't showed my name , LastGerman was responding to me

Indeed. But they always censore the name though. I also do not get the comments there at all. Nothing makes sense. I also do not get it why someone would make a thread about such a small post in the first place. Why did so many people react to this thread? Could it be, that there is indeed something behind it, I was right all along...?

Indeed. But they always censore the name though. I also do not get the comments there at all. Nothing makes sense. I also do not get it why someone would make a thread about such a small post in the first place. Why did so many people react to this thread? Could it be, that there is indeed something behind it, I was right all along...?
Their comment sections are pretty much the same shit always. Of course you're right , Every man that can't drive feels the same

The automobile is one of quintessential displays of masculinity.

It now belongs to females...
There will be a new meme about it. All you cars belong to us... it is indeed over. First they took the horses, now all cars.

Fuck these cucks that make fun of men who can't drive due to no fault of their own.

I am really sure that they want to destroy my penis completely at this point.

Cuck tears lol

Ive never understood the concept of fragile masculinity. It seems that the only way to not be insecure of your masculinity is to suck dick
lol true. anything a man does is fragile. hits the gym means fragile. Rots at home means fragile. Becomes monk is fragile., its meaningless word at this point.

It now belongs to females...
There will be a new meme about it. All you cars belong to us... it is indeed over. First they took the horses, now all cars.

I am really sure that they want to destroy my penis completely at this point.
They dont want us men driving cars. We need buy gas guzzling monsters to fuck this climate up more and mog the females and normies. MAny based rednecks already do this.

My post about personality being subjective made the 2nd top post last week and the poster got 2000 upvotes.

lol true. anything a man does is fragile. hits the gym means fragile. Rots at home means fragile. Becomes monk is fragile., its meaningless word at this point.

By the way, if he drives a good car, he is also fragile because he has a small penis. Regardless of what we do, it will be always labeled as ''fragile''. Funny thing is, females are never labeled as fragile. Why is that?

They dont want us men driving cars.

They want to take everything. They even made another thread about it...

We need buy gas guzzling monsters to fuck this climate up more and mog the females and normies. MAny based rednecks already do this.

Based shamancel with another high IQ comment.

I'm going to buy a nice car once I can drive, maybe a BMW.

Every man that can't drive feels the same

There are more and more men who cannot drive. Females do it without any effort. It is even official. In USA more females have a driver licence than men. This is too much.

BrazilianCuckma is just farming karma , No one can be this fucking obssesed over such a long time

Driving seems to be easy in USA

There are more and more men who cannot drive. Females do it without any effort. It is even official. In USA more females have a driver licence than men. This is too much.
Females are actually terrible drivers. The only way that they pass the driving test is by performing fellatio on the oldcel examiners.
Driving seems to be easy in USA

Him and hamudi make me smile tbh

I think BrazilianSigma has a crush on you

I think BrazilianSigma has a crush on you

I was just watching Scrubs and now this. Also look at all those Pokemoncels there.

If an incel so much as coughs they'll make a thread with 100 replies. They're just sad faggots more than anything.

I do not get it. There are plenty of good threads here and yet nobody talks about it.

If an incel so much as coughs they'll make a thread with 100 replies. They're just sad faggots more than anything.

View attachment 164721
"Who's making you sit alone... You."

Just gate crash random parties theory.
ER did that and ended up getting a broken ankle and loosing his $300 Gucci sunglasses

They're trying to destroy his penis ded serious ( dead serious )

I don't see what people see in ER. Even you agree with his views, he was clueless and incompetent.

@LastGerman

Also very interesting: ''I'm thinking about taking some driving classes more and more. Thanks, incels, you're kind of motivating.''

That does prove my point, that females doing things because they want to mogg men.

Also @rightfulcel

''How insecure must you be to feel psychologically threatened by a woman being able to drive a car?''

I am threatened on all levels of existence, not only on a psychological level. I will be never able to come back from this.

But regardless of that. If most people think that this is not a topic at all, why are they talking about it? I do not get the deal here. Why am I not allowed to dislike female driving?

Last edited:
They're taunting him now.