Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Late Bloomer - Incel Trait?

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Is being a late bloomer a sign that you'll probably be Incel?

I didn't start masturbating until I was 16, I still remember the first time. I was always scared as a kid to pull my foreskin back since it was kinda tight although it's fine now but at 16 I decided one afternoon to rub one out and all of a sudden felt like I was gonna nut but I honestly thought I was about to piss myself so waddled to the bathroom and realized I had coom'd.

I still didn't pull my foreskin back for another few months, I used to just rub one out by not pulling to foreskin back because of my 'tism JFL.

late masturbation isnt being a late bloomer

I didn't start masturbating until fucking 18; I was so sexually repressed that I didn't even know it was possible until then

I started fapping long before I reached 10. Pretty sure I was doing it at around 6 or 7 because I remember watching teletubbies while doing it.

I don’t think I ever pulled back my foreskin

pls no bully.

I'm not wearing any bloomers!

Nofappers must be thinking OMG YOU WERE PROBABLY SUCH A CHAD UNTIL 16 BUT THEN YOU STARTED FAPPING

Nofappers must be thinking OMG YOU WERE PROBABLY SUCH A CHAD UNTIL 16 BUT THEN YOU STARTED FAPPING
:feelsrope: I could have turned out differently but I had to coom.

I've been touching myself since age 4

That's not what late bloomer means.

Late bloomer is an incel in middle/highschool who becomes high tier normie + by their mid twenties and mogs everyone who made fun of them. It's an extremely rare phenomenon to actually happen.

And I mean extremely rare.

Incels are never bloomers.

Is being a late bloomer a sign that you'll probably be Incel?

I didn't start masturbating until I was 16, I still remember the first time. I was always scared as a kid to pull my foreskin back since it was kinda tight although it's fine now but at 16 I decided one afternoon to rub one out and all of a sudden felt like I was gonna nut but I honestly thought I was about to piss myself so waddled to the bathroom and realized I had coom'd.

I still didn't pull my foreskin back for another few months, I used to just rub one out by not pulling to foreskin back because of my 'tism JFL.
tfw no foreskin

Non blooming is an incel trait.