Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lately I have been eating Oreo truffles to cope with pain

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I made myself a big batch of them and I have been eating 3-4 of them a day and I am glad that I’m almost out because I fucked up my no sugar diet I had going for three weeks. I’m about to eat my last one right now and it tastes so FUCKING GOOD. It just makes my fucking body feel good. I have been eating these truffles to replace real meals and I haven’t been to the gym in a week.

if you want the recipe ask in comments it’s easy to make no measuring cups all a food processor which is optional but is easy to do without.

Looks tasty. I need these lol.

Looks tasty. I need these lol.

This is the recipe, I added half a cream cheese package into my mixture though which made my mixture very creamy, since I couldn’t shape it properly though I bought another pack of Oreos and crushed one sleeve to mix with the mixture and make it shapable.

This is the recipe, I added half a cream cheese package into my mixture though which made my mixture very creamy, since I couldn’t shape it properly though I bought another pack of Oreos and crushed one sleeve to mix with the mixture and make it shapable.
Thanks, going to check it out :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

I also put them in the freezer and the consistency is so fucking good. I don’t know if it’s because I added extra but you can take it out of the freezer at any time and it’s not hard or anything it melts in your mouth.

Man I've been doing the same but with anything I can find, this medication makes me ravenous constantly

Fair enough. If I try not to eat sugar for a while I go insane. I'm so fucking addicted.

Fair enough. If I try not to eat sugar for a while I go insane. I'm so fucking addicted.
It’s either this or drugs for me tbh and I’ve never tried drugs especially since I don’t trust any random drug dealer who could easily get me in trouble with their big mouth

oreos + milk is a good combination