Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lately, I'm seeing foids posting statements such as "Equal but not identical"

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
A while back, I also saw someone post a meme on social media saying "Just because I want equality doesn't mean I want to be treated like a man"

When foids say shit like this, what they really mean is "We know men's life sucks, but we won't admit it, because we don't want to get beat up if we're being jerks, and we will only accept the cooler parts of equality and you guys continue to do the dirty work and war"

Orwell was really a prophet.

what a oxymoron, foids are retarded and do nothing but mental gymnastics
It's because they are stupid and didn't even really think of what the word "equality" meant in the political context, they just parroted whatever their professors or news readers were saying.

A while back, I also saw someone post a meme on social media saying "Just because I want equality doesn't mean I want to be treated like a man"

When foids say shit like this, what they really mean is "We know men's life sucks, but we won't admit it, because we don't want to get beat up if we're being jerks, and we will only accept the cooler parts of equality and you guys continue to do the dirty work and war"
This has been going on forever tbh
"[TeeHee] just because I'm a feminist doesn't mean I still don't like chivalry"

View: https://medium.com/fearless-she-wrote/feminism-does-not-negate-chivalry-49c6457a35ce

at least they aren't getting bullied on fucking incel communities like Greycel

Selinity
Selinity
Selinity

Just toilets being toilets, what else is new?

"Just because I want equality doesn't mean I want to be treated like a man" = "I want to act like a bitch but without any of the consequences"

yep they just want their cheat codes with tutorial mode

pseudo-intellectual whores

They want to dress, act, talk and behave like sluts, but only want to be treated as such by Chads.