Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Later virgins"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
"She was also a virgin" :feelsseriously:

What a fucking joke

I always laugh at the advice “ex-virgins” give. Literally bluepilled bullshit. Just click with a girl bro! Just have confidence bro! Just make her feel safe bro! :soy: :soy: :chad::chad:

Yep. She definitely was a virgin. A virgin who took 100's of Chad thundercock's dick. A virgin who gagged and choked on Tyrone's 10+ inch dick.

Imagine being this dumb and delusional. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Virgin = Never took a dick from a non-chad ?

I like how he acts like an expert after having sex one time. What a fucking faggot.

*yes i am a virgin,but i have had anal sex for the last 12 years and sucked 100 cocks*

Unless she bled she definitely wasn't

this story is likely a LARP
In theory a non-bleeder could be a virgin (if she had just wrecked hymen fingering herself) and a bleeder could be a non-virgin (if a guy had just put the tip of his dick inside but not deeply)

should be a [SuicideFuel] tag

Yep. She definitely was a virgin. A virgin who took 100's of Chad thundercock's dick. A virgin who gagged and choked on Tyrone's 10+ inch dick.

Imagine being this dumb and delusional. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

gf of one year and virgin, that's impressive if true ngl.

LOL, bet multiple Chads hit it on the first night with her and she makes El CuckLordo jump through relationshit hoops for her smelly, used up, Roast Beef, hahahaha damn, what a Clown World we're living in boyyos!!

gf of one year and virgin, that's impressive if true ngl.

How does that happen at their age? I remember people like that in high school but 25 year olds waiting that long? If he were chad (and she were actually attracted to him) she would have fucked him much sooner.

Why are ex-cels always so insufferable about it? It's not just this guy, it's everybody who manages to ascend later in life. If you made it 25 years without having sex, shouldn't you understand that for a lot of people there's not a girl that they can "just click with"? It's not something that can be done by a single person unilaterally ffs.

If I ever manage to ascend, I'll realize how fortunate I was instead of going back to incel/wizard/foreveralone/r9k/etc and preaching to them about how I discovered some scientifically reproducible method to getting laid.

I like how he acts like an expert after having sex one time. What a fucking faggot.
:feelshaha:
Also
:feelsree: lucky fuck probably landed a prime 18 yr old stacy...jk but still :reeeeee:

"It's not sex if he wears a condom!"

she was also a virgin
giphy.gif

she's probably a land whale

imagine having a GF for one year and she doesnt want to fuck you. prob was a pity fuck

"ex-virgin of 25"

you only missed out on your entire youth, congratz!