Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Latest Chirs Morgan (St.Baglecel) interview with AudacityTV

SilentSpecter

SilentSpecter

Officer
★★
This guy was really tormented for most of his life. fuck this lookist society

He needs a publicist/speech writer.

the guy gets mogged sitting down jfl :cryfeels::cryfeels:

manlet uprising now!!!

you heard that boyos, clearviewcleaning.co if you need help cleaning

I like his speech style

I think he falls into traps too easily. Traps set by the people who interview him. Maybe not a "speech writer" but a "campaign strategist."

He's blackpilled af, a true saint.

Awesome. He didn't let the cucks and normies beat him down, he made the best out of it. I bet he's fucking tons of whores now off his fame alone.

How the hell did he get 15 dates last year? And how the hell has he gotten pussy before? I know he said the women were fat, ugly, and single moms but that's still impressive considering his height. I can't even get fat ugly single moms and I'm taller than him. I can't believe he's not incel :feelskek:

How the hell did he get 15 dates last year? And how the hell has he gotten pussy before? I know he said the women were fat, ugly, and single moms but that's still impressive considering his height. I can't even get fat ugly single moms and I'm taller than him. I can't believe he's not incel :feelskek:

Because he's lowinhibmaxxed, extroverted and funny, also owns a successful business, besides looks I believe social anxiety is what's holding most of us back here.