Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Latinos Are Slayers

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Every single bronzed or brown person from central america I've ever come across has been extroverted and highly NT. They are a jolly, confident people who get married out of high school, have a dynamic social circle they joke around and crack cervezas with like happy people should, and would not think twice about seeing your pussy ass gringo, negro, or curry ass head on a stick like real dark triad slayers.

Absolute chad race no doubt about it. "why are there no latinocels here" people occasionally ask. Well, I've figured it out. They're slaying. And working hard and winning at life while you rot.

Curries get mistaken for being Latinos in the US, though. So, by your logic, curries should be slaying, too.

Curries get mistaken for being Latinos in the US, though. So, by your logic, curries should be slaying, too.
rarely tho, maybe a dark skin columbian
vs

Americans are so low IQ they would think the second guy is Mexican, though.
ye pre bob and vagene meme maybe, now they will always know curries as the 7/11 bob and vagene taxi drive :feelshaha: :kys:

Do they? I can tell the difference tbh but I guess I believe you. Curries ARE uglier though and unironically have worse perceived personalities by westerners. Also far less intimidating.

Every single bronzed or brown person from central america I've ever come across has been extroverted and highly NT. They are a jolly, confident people who get married out of high school, have a dynamic social circle they joke around and crack cervezas with like happy people should, and would not think twice about seeing your pussy ass gringo, negro, or curry ass head on a stick like real dark triad slayers.

Absolute chad race no doubt about it. "why are there no latinocels here" people occasionally ask. Well, I've figured it out. They're slaying. And working hard and winning at life while you rot.
cope

L

latino chad is not latino incel @Mexicanmanletcel

If you mean slayers as in murdering people over drugs and drug money, then yes.

You're one of the what I will refer to as the "left behinds". You must be a real truecel from hell coming from such a chad culture.

Latino manlets everywhere are married and NT as shit.
Im from the city with the most white, tall as shit chad mexicans. Im sure if I go to the most shithole villages i can slay, but you can say that to everyone here if they SEA maxx

I'm latino and high inhib as fuck, thugmaxxing is not for everybody

they are just glorified thugmaxxed normies

Yeah tbh, latino is the sex haver race

i have failed my race...
oh and this guy looks like my uncle
1587437425633-png.242039

Hi, I'm a Latino from South America. What you mentioned is true, but it's starting to get difficult. Hypergamy goes everywhere.

Agree with this. I know a bunch of Latinos and they fit the bill. Motherfuckers can tear up the dance floor too. NT mogger race.

Agree with this. I know a bunch of Latinos and they fit the bill. Motherfuckers can tear up the dance floor too. NT mogger race.
legit very few latino incels. i see ugly mexican midgets always have a hoe

>working hard
>winning at life

pick one, Jose, after you're done picking my vegetables :feelshaha:

latin lover theory

Kinda cope tbh,incels are everywhere and so is hypergamy,but it isn't that brutal in all over the world.

legit very few latino incels. i see ugly mexican midgets always have a hoe

Yup. Short pudgy mexican midget with a looksmatched or sometimes even better woman.

Seems to me they still have the wageslave option as long as it ain't a 2nd, 3rd generation skank.

Yup. Short pudgy mexican midget with a looksmatched or sometimes even better woman.

Seems to me they still have the wageslave option as long as it ain't a 2nd, 3rd generation skank.
Do foids of all races prefer latino men ?

Do foids of all races prefer latino men ?

The more white passing the better in the dating scene so I'd say yes(exception being Chinawomen who only likes white guys) They're just exotic tanned Chad with culture.

Americans are so low IQ they would think the second guy is Mexican, though.
Holy shit man, I've seen on shows that Americans have zero geography knowledge, I can't blame them tho, they don't need to know stuff like that to slay.

Cope. I have met many latino incels who look almost curry, and most latinos are normie tier and maybe have a fat latina foid.

Are they? Never noticed it tbh.

Holy shit man, I've seen on shows that Americans have zero geography knowledge, I can't blame them tho, they don't need to know stuff like that to slay.
Americans are retarded, that's why. Jfl.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone on here say they are latino come to think of it. Hell we don't even have a word for latino incels do we? What would it be, tacocel or something?

working hard and winning at life while you rot.

I don't think picking strawberries is winning. From what I saw during multiple trips in Mexico and in Cuba, it's more like wageslaving and getting pummeled into the dirt for it.

I get mogged by "latinos" all the time ngl

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone on here say they are latino come to think of it. Hell we don't even have a word for latino incels do we? What would it be, tacocel or something?

I'm latino

latinos are the least ugly people on average. They usually have badass families too. I’m jealous ngl

latinos are the least ugly people on average.
They usually have badass families too. I’m jealous ngl
Why won't Charlene look at me instead?
Char1
Char2
Char3

Char4

@Hombre was a very serious latino incel. :feelskek: :feelskek:

latinos are the least ugly people on average

That might be true for castizos, but not mestizos. I see mexcians around here all the time they legit look subhuman. It's rare to even see one over 5'6.

cause we don’t advertise it everywhere