Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Latinos Are Slayers

You're one of the what I will refer to as the "left behinds". You must be a real truecel from hell coming from such a chad culture.

Latino manlets everywhere are married and NT as shit.
There's a lot more left behinds than you think. It just gets swept under rug due to their native lands not having chads and tyrones to compete with. Chadriguez are far few and in between.

90% of males of in Mexico would be incel in the U.S.

There's a lot more left behinds than you think. It just gets swept under rug due to their native lands not having chads and tyrones to compete with. Chadriguez are far few and in between.

90% of males of in Mexico would be incel in the U.S.
hello incel

Every latino I've seen in my life has been a lanky simp cuck who always begs for girls to be with them jfl

Every latino I've seen in my life has been a lanky simp cuck who always begs for girls to be with them jfl
imo in my experience two Latinos. the thug maxxed/ machismo and they slay decently. then we have the simp LGBT friendly cuck who beg for bitches attention

ye pre bob and vagene meme maybe, now they will always know curries as the 7/11 bob and vagene taxi drive :feelshaha: :kys:
Bobs and vagene have made it go in the opposite direction, to the point in which South Euros are now getting mistaken for curries.

Over

Taste

True and False. Hispanics only do somewhat ok if they're tall and white looking. Which is approx. 20% of them give or take.

Awalt

Just like everywhere, beaner holes wants to fuck and chase the same guy every other foid wants while the lesser males have to beg to get anything.