Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Laughed at by teenage foids on way back from work

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Last night I finished work at 10pm, came home, showered, ate. Fell asleep at 12am. Today I woke up at 4.30am and worked for 8 hrs (physical warehouse work) and on my walk home some teenage foids decided to point and laugh at my trousers (they are a big baggy since they are for work). Normally I would just brush it off but I really hate these bitches for doing that, they could see I was wearing a high vis, so I'm obviously a worker, why not just keep the comments to yourself? Really fucked me off because I was completely shattered today, could barely walk. What annoys me even more though is thinking of the comfortable, easy lives those bitches will have, how they'll be able to buy the latest gadgets with daddy's money, how they'll glide through life whether its a man or daddy government who pays their way. And on top of that they'll poke fun at men who actually work hard for a living. Fuck off.

Last night I finished work at 10pm, came home, showered, ate. Fell asleep at 12am. Today I woke up at 4.30am and worked for 8 hrs (physical warehouse work) and on my walk home some teenage foids decided to point and laugh at my trousers (they are a big baggy since they are for work). Normally I would just brush it off but I really hate these bitches for doing that, they could see I was wearing a high vis, so I'm obviously a worker, why not just keep the comments to yourself? Really fucked me off because I was completely shattered today, could barely walk. What annoys me even more though is thinking of the comfortable, easy lives those bitches will have, how they'll be able to buy the latest gadgets with daddy's money, how they'll glide through life whether its a man or daddy government who pays their way. And on top of that they'll poke fun at men who actually work hard for a living. Fuck off.
Go ER on their ass.

Whores won't be laughing when they hit the wall with 3 kids and no husband

bro are you me? this exact thing has happened to me, too. was riding my bike wearing comfy cargo pants and at the gas station some teenage foids made fun of my pants. what the fuck is wrong with comfy pants? not gonna ride my bike in skinny jeans ffs.
it hurts to be laughed at by foids 10 years younger than yourself ...

You're working so some foids who are probably on welfare paid on YOUR TAX MONEY could point their finger at you and laugh at you. I'm sorry for what happened to you but that's the most cuck thing I've read in here.

You're working so some foids who are probably on welfare paid on YOUR TAX MONEY could point their finger at you and laugh at you. I'm sorry for what happened to you but that's the most cuck thing I've read in here.

You are right, however since I work part time in the UK and earn less than 11k a year I pay 0 taxes. However when I get older I will so your point stands. I'm working at the moment so I can help parents pay off the mortgage (and get surgery)

You should have confront them

You should of called them all whores before kicking their ass and spilling pepsi all over them.

You are right, however since I work part time in the UK and earn less than 11k a year I pay 0 taxes. However when I get older I will so your point stands. I'm working at the moment so I can help parents pay off the mortgage (and get surgery)
You might not be paying taxes but ((they))will still find a way to funnel your workforce to get use out of you.

teenage females are the worst. I honestly dont care for teen love at all.

At least they notice you. I don't remember the last time a foid acknowledged my presence if it wasn't a part of her job. You'd think being ignored would be better than being mocked, but both are bad in their own way.

There is no wall.

Men have nothing to look forward to. I'm shocked more haven't gone ER. I'm also shocked the sui rate isn't twice what it is.

How are baggy pants comfortable? It's like wearing a tent around your waist. Why not a nice pair of form-fitting jeans?

life of a wageslave
How are baggy pants comfortable? It's like wearing a tent around your waist. Why not a nice pair of form-fitting jeans?
lol more like the opposite bro how are nut huggers comfortable?

I'm not saying you need tight skinny jeans, just something that fits your general shape.
If you're sweating at work, light, baggy, cotton pants are the best option. Jeans just aren't breathable enough unless you pay top dollar for a good brand (and then you probably wouldn't want to ruin these)

If you're sweating at work, light, baggy, cotton pants are the best option. Jeans just aren't breathable enough unless you pay top dollar for a good brand (and then you probably wouldn't want to ruin these)
Ah. Hot workplace. I should've guessed. Still, I don't see why you need pants so baggy that strangers make fun of you for it.

Ah. Hot workplace. I should've guessed. Still, I don't see why you need pants so baggy that strangers make fun of you for it.
Those foids would probably think the baggy pants look hot if they were worn by Chad

Sorry bro. Such is the life of us wagecucks. If my dad would let me NEET again I would (srs) I fucking hate work and seeing half naked roasties. I couldn't contain my boner today when I was clocking out because I was behind a black petite roastie with big tits and a nice ass. Was getting a boner standing behind her (srs)

I’ve been laughed at just for dining in a restaurant, it sucks.

Those foids would probably think the baggy pants look hot if they were worn by Chad
I don't really agree, though I do think they'd be too distracted by Chad's jaw and clavicles to notice the pants.
Guests: 80

:soy:> "Yikesarooni, sweaty, you don't like it when teenage QUEENS laugh at your sweatpants? Toughen up buttercup. Maybe if you started wearing a tuxedo to work, you wouldn't be inkel!"

They aren't even that baggy though, no one else has ever made fun of them. Btw they are given by the company, if I could buy my own I'd still go a little less baggy

They won't be laughing when you knock their teeth out as well

teenage females are the worst. I honestly dont care for teen love at all.
It's a myth/cope tbh. They are the most irritating age bracket. "Pure" and "innocent" first time teen love my ass. If anything teenage foids are the biggest evil corrupted sluts(for chad). The hypergamy is in full force at this stage. They are indeed just awful.

Last edited:
Over for trouserscels

It's a myth/cope tbh. They are the most irritating age bracket. "Pure" and "innocent" first time teen love my ass. If anything teenage foids are the biggest evil corrupted sluts(for chad). The hypergamy is in full force at this stage. They are indeed just awful.
I completely agree with you. I just graduated high school last year and know about this. JFL at the “muhh teen love” copers.

Did you have headphones in? I try to always remember to have music playing in my ears to try to help drown out shit like that. It would be nice to be able to spray fart spray on them or pour glitter on them or something without them noticing.

Teenage foids are brutal, it's actually crazy to me men don't go ER more often

I only wear cargo or blue jeans that are regular fit. I hate that skinny jeans or skinny pants in general. They look really pathetic imo

They know they're completely safe from retaliation, funny how they stfu when it's a low inhib looking ogre walking by.

confront people who stare or laugh at you

Dude i'm 17 i have to look at these bratty bitches going for chad all the time imagine how i must feel knowing it's over atleast at work you only have maybe 1 or 2 foid's in my collage dude their are about over a thousand foid's god help me it's over it's it's over black pill hit's the hardest even a fat white guy with glasses mog's me it's this bad.

Teenage foids are brutal, it's actually crazy to me men don't go ER more often
These whores can't leave anyone alone. They know, that they will face absolutely no consequences for doing so. If you strike back, everyone comes to their help. People are brutalized by those girl gangs and can't strike back, although they are physically far stronger than them. Because if you would do that, some random bystanders will come to their defense, because they see you as the attacker, they think, that you are the aggressor. If someone could do something horrendous without facing the consequences, he/she would totally do it. This society is incredibly cucked and lets girls get away with all the horrendous shit they do on a daily basis.

teenage foids are the biggest scum on the earth, never witnessed anything more evil and cruel than them before

I know your pain. You can always cope by skinning them alive in your mind.

But time will come, when you will be able to do it IRL too.

You're forgetting something though that most people don't take into consideration but is so true and that is that the fact you work hard and struggle while it is shitty for the most part it makes you a mentally tough person and will work in your favor in the future just don't
stay at that warehouse job forever do whatever it takes to get an easier high paying job because guys like you deserve that not some
entitled cunt or pretty boy,I too worked in factories and lumber mills in my 20's until the stress piled up on me and I decided I had enough and one day applied for a sales job with no experience and got it the first day there this bitch and myself were being trained
and there was only one seat at the computer and I took it while making the land whale stand the entire time and didn't give it a second
thought I learned the entire system that night and have been doing great ever since I can set my own hours and the land whale quit
after 2 shifts because she expected to be taken care of and catered to by me but having been through the shitty experiences I've been through I said fuck that shit and that is the point I'm making here you have to demand better and you should because you are worthy of it also always confront assholes whether they be female or male don't let smug pricks get away with abusing you.

=(
i get laughed at by teen girls all the time since I hit 25+yo
it's like i'm so out of existence to them. they are not even on my radar anymore
one time i went to the movies by myself and the crew was cleaning the theater so i had to wait with a few people outside the theater for around 10 minutes. the whole 10 minutes they kept mocking me and calling me a fat banana (was wearing a yellow shirt) so loud that everybody could hear and were giggling. nobody stopped them. i guess making fun of people is okay as long as you are male and ugly.

i had to walk into the bathroom and pretend to wash my face like i was sleepy so nobody would see me tearing up. waited and missed all of the previews because i stood on the sidelines until it was pitch dark to then get to my seat.
i hate this life so much.

how they'll glide through life whether its a man or daddy government who pays their way. And on top of that they'll poke fun at men who actually work hard for a living. Fuck off.

You're working so some foids who are probably on welfare paid on YOUR TAX MONEY could point their finger at you and laugh
Absolute ragefuel

Throw rock's at them and run. Its fun when they cry.

=(
i get laughed at by teen girls all the time since I hit 25+yo
it's like i'm so out of existence to them. they are not even on my radar anymore
one time i went to the movies by myself and the crew was cleaning the theater so i had to wait with a few people outside the theater for around 10 minutes. the whole 10 minutes they kept mocking me and calling me a fat banana (was wearing a yellow shirt) so loud that everybody could hear and were giggling. nobody stopped them. i guess making fun of people is okay as long as you are male and ugly.

i had to walk into the bathroom and pretend to wash my face like i was sleepy so nobody would see me tearing up. waited and missed all of the previews because i stood on the sidelines until it was pitch dark to then get to my seat.
i hate this life so much.
How often do you go to movies by yourself