Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Laughed at by teenage foids on way back from work

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

You're forgetting something though that most people don't take into consideration but is so true and that is that the fact you work hard and struggle while it is shitty for the most part it makes you a mentally tough person and will work in your favor in the future just don't
stay at that warehouse job forever do whatever it takes to get an easier high paying job because guys like you deserve that not some
entitled cunt or pretty boy,I too worked in factories and lumber mills in my 20's until the stress piled up on me and I decided I had enough and one day applied for a sales job with no experience and got it the first day there this bitch and myself were being trained
and there was only one seat at the computer and I took it while making the land whale stand the entire time and didn't give it a second
thought I learned the entire system that night and have been doing great ever since I can set my own hours and the land whale quit
after 2 shifts because she expected to be taken care of and catered to by me but having been through the shitty experiences I've been through I said fuck that shit and that is the point I'm making here you have to demand better and you should because you are worthy of it also always confront assholes whether they be female or male don't let smug pricks get away with abusing you.

Yeah you are right, working has opened my eyes to so many things and has made me more mature and responsible. At the moment I'm only working the warehouse job part time since I'm also at university. Hopefully once I get my degree I can find a better job. However the field I want to go into (Finance) is very particular about appearance and social skills so I'm trying to get plastic surgery soon.

Glad to hear you found a better job mate, and nice work getting the landwhale to quit, I salute you.

The only reason I didn't confront the bitches yesterday was just because I was so tired. I was literally dragging my feet home, next time I will retaliate though. Thanks for your advice, much appreciated.

How often do you go to movies by yourself
Like 3-5 times a year
Been twice this year
Going to see Frozen 2 in November and Toy Story 4 whenever it comes out so probably 4 times this year

I know that feeling man. I've said it before, but if you're an uglycel, you suddenly get a sixth sense for hearing laughter since most likely it's at your expense.