[News] Lauren Chen made a video about BrendioEEE

Recruit
-
How much is Brendio being paid for these videos? They seem to be appearing nonstop.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Brendios me

virgin4life

virgin4life

Wizard
-
Maybe you can ascend with her
I agree with her. BredioEEE is not ugly. He is just fat and dresses like shit and his hair look like shit. If he would fix that then he could at least get an average normie roasty.

EdwardVanDerKraal

EdwardVanDerKraal

Field Commander
-
Lauren Chen is the embodiment of attractive woman does something and men watch. Not because she's insightful has interesting takes or anything of redeemable value she just looks good on screen and therefore guys watch.

If she were a dude she'd have 10 subscribers.

Also what kind of imbicile names their show pseudo intellectual? That's just admitting you know nothing. Men will watch women do anything, including ramble inanely on the Internet

virgin4life

virgin4life

Wizard
-
I have now had time to watch this video and in a way I hate her even more for trying to act like we are not evil and shit. It kinda feels like she is virtue signalling to us or something. If she doesn't hate us then why does she still continue to fuck Chad and support a non monogamous tinder life style. If you don't hate us then don't fucking destroy our lifes.

S

Serpentaria

Recruit
-
I agree with her. BredioEEE is not ugly. He is just fat and dresses like shit and his hair look like shit. If he would fix that then he could at least get an average normie roasty.
Of course. He's very low iq though so I don't think it's possible for him.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
OP acting like we know who the hell that is?

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
No one gives a shit about Lauren Chen, yet another conservative foid YouTuber parroting all sorts of nonsense just to get Boomers to click on their bullshit.

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

Officer
-
Like any other noodlewhore, she’ll get with him just because he’s white.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
Just looking at that noodlewhore cunt makes me sick tbh.