Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Lauren Chen made a video about BrendioEEE

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Maybe you can ascend with her

@BrendioEEE lucky as fuck bro. Wish she knew who I was. Over for me

He looks like Egoraptor. I would use the halo, maaaaaaaaan. Make a response video of your own, ride this thing out.

i bet if he lost weight he could fuck her

She called him "cute" he can fuck her anytime.
LOL look at their faces it tell me alot and also she is a chink so he mogs her race wise

"Cute" is code-word for "I wouldn't have sex with you, but maybe some other girl would....not me though..teehee"

Now I want to kill myself even more. Tbh she's probably virtue signaling like all dumb cunts like her

Ugh it's just virtue signalling. We're about to become the new starving African children with the flies on their face.

"Cute" is code-word for "I wouldn't have sex with you, but maybe some other girl would....not me though..teehee"

Lauren Chen is the world heavy weight champion of dumbass. Take EVERYTHING she takes with a mountain of salt.

ChadioEEE gets called cute by Lauren Chen. Nice.

ChadioEEE gets called cute by Lauren Chen. Nice.
Didn't watch the whole video yet but is that true?
If true he's 1000% a confirmed fakecel/volcel, JUST like i said before and you guys called me crazy! JFL at volcels.co

She is looksmatch of normie fag @BrendioEEE.

Wow, I gotta say. She at least tried understanding us!!
Most of the time people just say incels never try and it is our fault we are lonely.
Thank you for not being a cunt, Lauren Chen
1663-b60db7e623ad75c54f0dba7fb2a28924.jpg

Didn't watch the whole video yet but is that true?
If true he's 1000% a confirmed fakecel/volcel, JUST like i said before and you guys called me crazy! JFL at volcels.co
Only for Chad bro, even if I surgerymaxxed to a 7 she'd only go for Chad. These famous "conservative women" stay single or sleep around waiting for that perfect Christian chad who fame mogs and/or money mogs them aswell.

There's plenty of guys they could get married with who are Christian and Conservative and have 3 kids before the age of 25 but they'd rather rot. I appreciate her at least trying to understand to a degree tho.

Only for Chad bro, even if I surgerymaxxed to a 7 she'd only go for Chad. These famous "conservative women" stay single or sleep around waiting for that perfect Christian chad who fame mogs and/or money mogs them aswell.

There's plenty of guys they could get married with who are Christian and Conservative and have 3 kids before the age of 25 but they'd rather rot. I appreciate her at least trying to understand to a degree tho.
This video was much better than her last where she explained that sexual competition was good.
But she confirmed my theory that your problem is not your face. She has been honest about everything in her whole video, you can't just assume she is lying when it fits you, lets be honest.

She literally said the exact things i said to you before, style, hair, weight, personality is your problem, not your face. Gigalifefuel for you when its now confirmed by a stacie

I think this is the original content. LOL at incels not knowing that they are incel themselves. That never fails to give me the LULZ. That one guy interrogates the incel (who comes across really well tbh) and he is a sub5. C'mon.

maybe if he had some basic hygiene, and it definitely is the reason why he can’t get laid. He’s so gross and clearly has no respect for women at all. Nobody would hit that...

Last edited:
Cute is also code-word for “I think he’s nice just as an asexual friend tehehe”

I honestly can't take foids seriously when they try talk about social or political issues, just suck my dick you dumb chad-loving tutorial mode sluts.

Cute is also code-word for “I think he’s nice just as an asexual friend tehehe”
:feelskek:

JFL at this the words and actions of foids completely contradict each other.

brendio is a virtue signaling faggot in that video he changes his tune based on who is interviewing him

shed prolly be brendios looks match without makeup.

Lauren Chen is the embodiment of attractive woman does something and men watch. Not because she's insightful has interesting takes or anything of redeemable value she just looks good on screen and therefore guys watch.

If she were a dude she'd have 10 subscribers.

Also what kind of imbicile names their show pseudo intellectual? That's just admitting you know nothing. Men will watch women do anything, including ramble inanely on the Internet

She's hot af and smarter than most foids, you can admit that easily

Lauren Chen is hot

I'd definitely fuck her in a heartbeat but let's not pretend she's anything special. She looks average.
I consider her an 8 or 9

lol at giving that noodlewhore a view

When will people stop falling for these tradthot grifters? Alt-right marks funding her investment portfolio.

No I’m Arab
The reason I asked was because she does have the features that Asian men find attractive so by that metric I can see why she could be rated above average. Jaw more rounded, bigger eyes, nose not flat.

Basically less chinky face.

Attachments

• korea surgery.jpg
    korea surgery.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 22
The reason I asked was because she does have the features that Asian men find attractive so by that metric I can see why she could be rated above average. Jaw more rounded, bigger eyes, nose not flat.
She looks more white than Asian.