Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Lauren Chen made a video about BrendioEEE

Fuck that disgusting braindead whore. Who cares about what a being with a lesser mind thinks

She called him "cute" he can fuck her anytime.

Whooooaaaa I didn't even hear that part. @BrendioEEE it's a done deal! What are you DOING get your 30 BMI ass over to Looksmax and start living up to your potential!

She's definitely top notch looks wise.

She's said some stupid stuff though, mainly regurgitated boomer political positions.

6 imo but i coom to belle delphine so i guess i have no right to speak on this matter :feelsgah: :feelsgah:
You coom to belle delphines
Yikes thats a new low

How much is Brendio being paid for these videos? They seem to be appearing nonstop.

Maybe you can ascend with her

I agree with her. BredioEEE is not ugly. He is just fat and dresses like shit and his hair look like shit. If he would fix that then he could at least get an average normie roasty.

Lauren Chen is the embodiment of attractive woman does something and men watch. Not because she's insightful has interesting takes or anything of redeemable value she just looks good on screen and therefore guys watch.

If she were a dude she'd have 10 subscribers.

Also what kind of imbicile names their show pseudo intellectual? That's just admitting you know nothing. Men will watch women do anything, including ramble inanely on the Internet

I have now had time to watch this video and in a way I hate her even more for trying to act like we are not evil and shit. It kinda feels like she is virtue signalling to us or something. If she doesn't hate us then why does she still continue to fuck Chad and support a non monogamous tinder life style. If you don't hate us then don't fucking destroy our lifes.

I agree with her. BredioEEE is not ugly. He is just fat and dresses like shit and his hair look like shit. If he would fix that then he could at least get an average normie roasty.

Of course. He's very low iq though so I don't think it's possible for him.

OP acting like we know who the hell that is?

No one gives a shit about Lauren Chen, yet another conservative foid YouTuber parroting all sorts of nonsense just to get Boomers to click on their bullshit.

Like any other noodlewhore, she’ll get with him just because he’s white.

Just looking at that noodlewhore cunt makes me sick tbh.