Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Laws of Human Attraction

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

Simps are the disease....and I am the cure
★★★★
A couple of years ago I watched a documentary about anthropology and the laws of human attraction. Although I can't find the clip now, I do recall bits of it. according to the so called experts the stages of human engagement went something like...

1. Women displays flirting behavior towards male
  2. Male is receptive to signals and shows mutual interest.
  3. Women rejects interest and starts to distance. The man is lead to believe he has lost his chance.
  4. As the man begins to search for another mating partner the woman returns showing a greater level of interest than before. She can repeat this pattern several times - by manipulating the male the female asserts authority.
  5. The man is expected to make the first time risk initiative by asking the woman on a date. Women must decide if man meets necessary criteria.
  6. If the relationship develops the man is once again expected to make a second risk initiative and advance sexually onto the woman. Again she must again decide if the man is adequate for mating.

Seems like a lot of blue pill nonsense to me, but it was interesting to see a normie perspective.

1. As the man begins to search for another mating partner the woman returns showing a greater level of interest than before. She can repeat this pattern several times - by manipulating the male the female asserts authority.
Tenor 7

1. Be good looking
2. Be tall

1. Be good looking
2. Be tall
Literally just this and use tinder to fuck one girl then she’ll introduce you to her friends and you get passed around like the community dildo

Seduction coaches say that when you stop caring about a foid she will try to chase you, but that's bullshit imo, if she doesn't text you she simply isn't interested in you