Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Lawyer in India jailed for sending birthday wish via email to female judge.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★

Currycels can be arrested for even wishing birthday even via email.
Imagine what would have happened had he wished it on telephone . He would have been hanged I think.

India is gynocentric hell.

Last edited:
A simp is going to jail?
Good news

India is cucked as hell.

Thats what happens when you are sub 8 and try to initiate any contact with toilets

should've hung (out with) her instead

I didn't read the article but my guess is the text was something like : "I wish you a happy birthday and I very much hope it will not be your last."

In the complaint, it was alleged that Yadav had downloaded Pathak's image without her consent and sent the email to her official account. Since he was not added as a friend on the judge's Facebook account, such 'unauthorized access' or use of the photograph would attract provisions of the Information Technology Act.
Imagine going to the cage for downloading photo of some likely old and ugly foid in her public profile , oh these currycucks don't have to imagine :feelshaha:

So if I'm getting this right, the judge is with a case with that lawyer's client. They didn't think that would get them in trouble getting in contact with the judge?
This is the dumb ass fault as that could've done damage for their clients in general.

Thank god this dangerous man is finally behind bars.

India is cucked as hell.
its spread to India now? 10 years ago women couldn’t walk the streets out of fear of being raped. These leftists won’t stop until there’s gay pride parades in Mecca.

I didn't read the article but my guess is the text was something like : "I wish you a happy birthday and I very much hope it will not be your last."
lol indian Saul Goodman

Yeah,its nothing new
Most metoo victims (non famous ones) are currys or sandcels
I remember seeing a toilet in twitter post about how she got her pharmacist canceled bcs he messaged her once
NEVER TALK TO A WOMAN IF YOU ARE A SUB 8 I REPEAT NEVER

All men should stop saying happy birthday tp women!

its spread to India now? 10 years ago women couldn’t walk the streets out of fear of being raped. These leftists won’t stop until there’s gay pride parades in Mecca.
currycels will probably find her and gang rape her like they usually do

All men should stop saying happy birthday tp women!
true, cause there are no happy birthdays as a subhuman

when will curries learn?
giga low inhib

when the system you enforce gets enforced on you :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back