Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Laying in bed with flu. Any good docus etc. ?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Really enjoyed that one about the egypt garbage collectors someone recently posted.

I like history, travel and people.

Last edited:
Wish u recover soon.

here's one i enjoyed

When i had a flue i watched documentary about black death in order to feel the death

Go er on the flu

So fucking cozy

Not history but Warhammer lore videos are good if you are into that kind of stuff.

Marathon harry potter

hopefully next time i get flu it kills me

Really enjoyed that one about the egypt garbage collectors someone recently posted.

I like history, travel and people.
What about movies? Also hope you get better soon bro

The greatest story never told

You should watch comfy camping videos which I have recently started doing OP.

They have amazingly calmed my anxiety to a huge degree as well provided me with great entertainment and even something to easily get to sleep by.

Specifically check out Matthew Posa and Joe Robinet’s Youtube channels as they tend to make huge videos like an hour and a half to possibly two hours long at times if I remember correctly and of the two Matt is my favorite because he is funnier and goofier, whereas Joe is more just a laid back nice guy who is only slightly goofy at times.

Matt also has cuter, better looking dogs where Joe’s tend to look rough or downright ugly.

I’m actually amazed that Joe’s channel has way more subscriber’s than Matt’s as Matt clearly is the superior camping personality but I digress,

Both guys are definitely worth watching as they both produce quality content, my favorite of which is Matt’s winter camping vids.

Watch
Lock n Load with R Lee Ermey

Should be on YouTube

Binge watch Delray Misfits on YouTube. Big Lenny :feelsokman:

Wish u recover soon.
Wish u recover soon.
Also hope you get better soon bro
Thank you. :feelsautistic:

*Documentaries with people. Stuff like ethnology etc.
here's one i enjoyed

Meditating ngl. Tfw you are no 19th century gunsmith. :feelscry:

When i had a flue i watched documentary about black death in order to feel the death
Fuark. I am already vomiting my intestines out just pike this. :feelsmega:

I found these videos to be entertaining .
Tho i dont know if you could call them documentaries tbh .

:giga::whatfeels::feelsgah:

Memories from 2014
The good old times
:feelsrope:

Go er on the flu
Go er on the flu
I will try my best. Thank you.

hopefully next time i get flu it kills me
Tbh

So fucking cozy

Added to the document. Tx.

Not history but Warhammer lore videos are good if you are into that kind of stuff.
Good idea tx. Any channel particular you can recommend? Coincidentally I just bougt the 40k dark heresy rpg books. Also prolly gonna watch some Warhammer Fantasy total war vids.

Marathon harry potter
What about movies?
I am extremely paranoid about copyright etc. tbh.

You should watch comfy camping videos which I have recently started doing OP.

They have amazingly calmed my anxiety to a huge degree as well provided me with great entertainment and even something to easily get to sleep by.
Sounds cozy. I will give those two vids from ur other post a try. Tx.

Watch
Lock n Load with R Lee Ermey

Should be on YouTube
Hmm bit to basic for my level, but very nicely done. Would have been golden back then. How did I miss that one?
Tfw history channel is only trash these days. Tx. >
The good old times

The greatest story never told
Alternative history is always nice.

Binge watch Delray Misfits on YouTube. Big Lenny :feelsokman:
Is this some kind of doku soap? Ded srs? Elab tbh.

Hmm bit to basic for my level, but very nicely done. Would have been golden back then. How did I miss that one?
Too basic?
Then start watching C&Rsenal

Good idea tx. Any channel particular you can recommend? Coincidentally I just bougt the 40k dark heresy rpg books. Also prolly gonna watch some Warhammer Fantasy total war vids.
Arch warhammer has a lot of lore videos both 40k and fantasy, his old ones are really good but nowadays he whines about politics too much.
The Book of Choyer channel for Fantasy lore, those 2 what I usually watched.

Ritsu3

Thank you. :feelsautistic:

*Documentaries with people. Stuff like ethnology etc.

Meditating ngl. Tfw you are no 19th century gunsmith. :feelscry:

Fuark. I am already vomiting my intestines out just pike this. :feelsmega:

:giga::whatfeels::feelsgah:

:feelsrope:

I will try my best. Thank you.

Tbh

Added to the document. Tx.

I am extremely paranoid about copyright etc. tbh.

Sounds cozy. I will give those two vids from ur other post a try. Tx.

Alternative history is always nice.

Is this some kind of doku soap? Ded srs? Elab tbh.
That post gave my brain cancer. :whatfeels: also its not alternate history it's truth

Delray Misfits are gym guys (from same gym as Jason Genova) who just go to gym and stuff, normal guys really but are quite good characters. When I first saw it was like wtf this is stupid who watches this? But once I got to know them I become hooked.

I recommend starting with episode titled “cleaning Big Lenny’s pad”. It like a 3 part series. That’s where I started at least.