Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lazy Tranny / Eggyfish Blackpill: Tinder profile with eggy's pics as a woman seeking men mogs this forum to Andromeda and back.

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
Inflation in the female sexual market is the greatest challenge facing our generation.

Look at this shit. Average to mid tier chadlite guys are chatting up this eggyfish account.

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. This world is a fucking cruel joke.

Lol did I just see a Chad on there? Just have a hole theory

This is just too funny. Were these edited in anyway? If not then lmao.

pics as a woman seeking men mogs this forum
chadlite guys are chatting up this eggyfish account.
I'm not understanding how getting men to flirt with you 'mogs' this forum, who don't actually attempt to attract men, AFAIK.

I'm pretty sure if I went tranny I could get chadlites pursuing me too. The thirst is THAT bad.

Plus: given the increases in chadfishing going on these days, I'm not sure you can take these responses as any sort of reliable evidence since we don't know who they are unless they actually meet up.

Many landwhales are uglier than these 2 pics though... the state of women.

This is just too funny. Were these edited in anyway? If not then lmao.
Not sure, just saw them in a 4 Chan thread.
I'm not understanding how getting men to flirt with you 'mogs' this forum, who don't actually attempt to attract men, AFAIK.

I'm pretty sure if I went tranny I could get chadlites pursuing me too. The thirst is THAT bad.

Plus: given the increases in chadfishing going on these days, I'm not sure you can take these responses as any sort of reliable evidence since we don't know who they are unless they actually meet up.

Many landwhales are uglier than these 2 pics though... the state of women.
It just shows an absurd example of how much more a woman's hole is worth compared to the sum total of what a man brings to the table.

Cigarette juice. Lmfao
Cigarette juice. Lmfao

Are dudes that desperate to get their dick wet, they'll fuck a trannified cigarette juice guzzler? This post makes me want to die.

FlimsyInfiniteFinwhale-max-1mb.gif

I hate simps almost as much as I hate foids.

Lmao brutal catfish tbh, that's why femcels are a joke

Slow Kill Eugenics
Genocide
Men are pledging their allegiance to it.

The ending of the majority of male bloodlines and the inflation of female value is being enforced at the barrel of a gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back