Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LDAR lifestyle made me forget my midterm exam

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I've been registered for online classes for months now, and didn't really attend a lot of classes. I just downloaded the notes and said fuck it.

Well today I decided to attend one of my two classes. Just realized I have only a day to present my midterm presentation. If I don't do it in time, I'm fucked.

I really need to stop browsing .co 24/7

I browsed this site for longer periods of times when I didn't have an account here and lurked tbhngl

Online classes are suifuel , the slim chances we had irl aren’t even available now

You dumbass. Go finish your presentation.

Online classes are suifuel , the slim chances we had irl aren’t even available now
I fucking hate online classes, my uni starts soon and fist 6-8 weeks are online. Now i have to be with my family all the time fuck it

stop posting here then i have an exam tommorow lol

I fucking hate online classes, my uni starts soon and fist 6-8 weeks are online. Now i have to be with my family all the time fuck it
Don't be too optimistic. They'll change it to one year.

In the cUK , we cant even go out with groups of more than 6 people so chances are I’ll just be rotting playing games most of the semester

Don't be too optimistic. They'll change it to one year.
Fucking hell i wouldnt be such a dick about it if my parents werent at home all the time but im sick of them

I browsed this site for longer periods of times when I didn't have an account here and lurked tbhngl
I lurked here for an entire month before making an account, it was pretty amazing to see an unfiltered place I can relate to about being KHHV.

I lurked here for an entire month before making an account, it was pretty amazing to see an unfiltered place I can relate to about being KHHV.
The good and bad thing is that all the other discussion sites are basically cracking down on guys complaining about their difficulties socially interacting with others and especially with their difficulties interacting with women and telling them to go to incel sites and complain there. So more guys that are incels but don't know it yet are bound to find such sites like these compared to when incels were less known.

Make no mistake this site is pretty much an outlier on how little women are held in esteem and low status unattractive males given basic dignity and respect compared to the rest of the world.

Just to give you an idea this is a story going on right now with outrage about a dress code for women on a polar expedition where it's usually cold:

JFL yeah i gotta study too

This tbh 0 escape time with family = death.
I cant even chill at the library to study

I feel your pain. I’m doing 6 online classes this semester, and I can’t fucking stand it

In the cUK , we cant even go out with groups of more than 6 people so chances are I’ll just be rotting playing games most of the semester
Incel trait: not going out in groups of more than 6 people regardless of whether there's a pandemic or not

Incel trait: not going out in groups of more than 6 people regardless of whether there's a pandemic or not
I mean surely as a rice that speaks mandarin AND Cantonese you can easily find international rices to hang with , they’d likely have the same interests and they prefer to hang out with their own kind most of the time. Also there are plenty of incel friendly societies That revolve around nerdy hobbies

I mean surely as a rice that speaks mandarin AND Cantonese you can easily find international rices to hang with , they’d likely have the same interests and they prefer to hang out with their own kind most of the time. Also there are plenty of incel friendly societies That revolve around nerdy hobbies

No, I hate them the most. I can't stand the cringey Shanghai richfags nor the international student HK crowd. I mean, the HKers aren't too bad, but there just aren't too many of them on my course. But I fucking hate the CCP cocksuckers.

Why the fuck would you make the assumption that race is a factor in who I decide to form social relationships with?

No, I hate them the most. I can't stand the cringey Shanghai richfags nor the international student HK crowd. I mean, the HKers aren't too bad, but there just aren't too many of them on my course. But I fucking hate the CCP cocksuckers.

Why the fuck would you make the assumption that race is a factor in who I decide to form social relationships with?
It’s simply logical that one would normally hang out with people from the same cultural group , especially when you share the same language. I don’t assume you’d hang out with rice *because* they’re rice , but having things in common makes it easier to talk to people

It’s simply logical that one would normally hang out with people from the same cultural group , especially when you share the same language. I don’t assume you’d hang out with rice *because* they’re rice , but having things in common makes it easier to talk to people
I don't think I belong to any cultural group, that's the problem. I have nothing in common with any group. I'm not Chinese enough for the Chinese, not HK enough for the HKers, not American enough for the Americans, not English enough for the English.

That's one drawback to always moving around.

Most normies think they belong to one particular group but that isn't the case for me, I went through like 4 different international schools even before I went to boarding school in burgerland, I literally am an outcast everywhere.

Last edited:
I don't think I belong to any cultural group, that's the problem. I have nothing in common with any group. I'm not Chinese enough for the Chinese, not HK enough for the HKers, not American enough for the Americans, not English enough for the English.

That's one drawback to always moving around.

Most normies think they belong to one particular group but that isn't the case for me, I went through like 4 different international schools even before I went to boarding school in burgerland, I literally am an outcast everywhere.
FeelsBadMan. :feelscry: You're an outcast due to the circumstances of your upbringing while i'm an outcast due to my mixed ethnic background. Never began for us honestly. Studying at international schools sounds cool in theory because you likely got to interact with individuals from interesting ethnic and national backgrounds but as a result you yourself never developed a culture / connection to a culture

FeelsBadMan. :feelscry: You're an outcast due to the circumstances of your upbringing while i'm an outcast due to my mixed ethnic background. Never began for us honestly. Studying at international schools sounds cool in theory because you likely got to interact with individuals from interesting ethnic and national backgrounds but as a result you yourself never developed a culture / connection to a culture
I'm an outcast because I'm ugly, it's that simple

I'm an outcast because I'm ugly, it's that simple
Definitely true, but you also never had the chance to form bonds when you were younger which is what allows ugly people to maintain friendships

Definitely true, but you also never had the chance to form bonds when you were younger which is what allows ugly people to maintain friendships
I quickly forget any bonds I do form. I'm better at burning bridges than building them.

I quickly forget any bonds I do form. I'm better at burning bridges than building them.
For an ugly person, there's no real reason to maintain a bond tbh. Your so called male 'friend' will throw you under the bus for a crumb of pussy or even if he's in a relationship he'll gradually stop contacting you. if you have a femoid 'friend' you'll either be an orbiter or an emotional tampon

Hurry up and finish then.
Same. I browsed this place while I was posting on shortcells

For an ugly person, there's no real reason to maintain a bond tbh. Your so called male 'friend' will throw you under the bus for a crumb of pussy or even if he's in a relationship he'll gradually stop contacting you. if you have a femoid 'friend' you'll either be an orbiter or an emotional tampon
Exactly.

You learn, as a subhuman, to view life in very transactional terms.