Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [LDAR] Who's on your ignore list?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Title. Im bored so i figure Id ask this.

Didn't know u could ignore people tbh lmao

lol sounds gay. i like to hear what people have to say, especially if it's stupid.

Literally no one. Don't see why I'd ignore a specific user for any reason, lmao.

You! Jk buddy boyo

No-one
full

only @-BrettyBoy-
tbh

I had 1-2 before max but removed them because i was too curious of their retarded posts
also ur avatar is shit now colvin, and ur color JFL

no one because no one lives in my head

No one unlike other forums there aren't any trolls worth ignoring here

Putting someone on an ignore list or a black list is a sign of weakness. Never silence someone.
Same mentality I have with girls. Just tell me what you think and not try and beat it around the bush.

No one, I love everyone here.

Putting someone on an ignore list or a black list is a sign of weakness. Never silence someone.
Same mentality I have with girls. Just tell me what you think and not try and beat it around the bush.
Tbh its not view points to worried about. Its baiting/trolling/targeted harassment mostly. I've seen too much targeted baiting/trolling from a certain user I wont name.

Blkpllpres because he's literally unironically so low IQ it hurts my brain to see his threads. BrendioREE because he's similar in comments and Napoleon because he just spams.

Jfl at all these people bitching and moaning about ignoring, when you use it it clears up the experience extremely nicely. Idgaf if you think me blocking 3 people is anything other than me just improving my browsing experience.
Brendioo's low IQ coping is infuriating

Recently removed everyone I had on ignore from it.
I had bleachcel and colvin76 their threads are really low iq and annoy me.

no one because im not a gay faggot
just ignore blackcels bro! classic einon ngl

No one. I'm not an egoistic cuck that looks down on other incels.

no one tbh, having people on ignore list is cucked and low t
just ignore blackcels bro! classic einon ngl
just be racist bro!

Retards from school, foids (their the same thing but I want a longer list), assholes in public, awkward conversations that people try to start, ect

Retards from school, foids (their the same thing but I want a longer list), assholes in public, awkward conversations that people try to start, ect
I think he meant on the forum bro

I had 1-2 before max but removed them because i was too curious of their retarded posts
same tbh. whenever i ignore someone i always just unignore them so i can see what they said which defeats the purpose

Recently removed everyone I had on ignore from it.
Its over for bleachcels and colvin76cels tbhgnl

Nobody, I love all of your posts

i had ropemaxx on it briefly then removed it because who gives a shit

No one, because I am not a faggot.

i have @Fabio @Damo the incel @2340922 and @Damo de amo on

Some people are so low t they can't handle words on a screen.