Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Le Personality Detector : Women Voice displeasure with men using them for their bodies.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Ah Yes That Personality detector Wrks Very Well It Manages to choose between Bad and good Men (Attractive and Unattractive) but for some reason seems to malfunction when Attractive men are around.They then cry emotional manipulation ofc ....proves over and over time and time again personality is just a tool Women use to gaslight unattractive men......its your personality sweetie not the ever increasing western standards of the modern women. Women get emotionally manipulated by Chad All The Time But Incels are the real bad guys... :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: Total Women Moment
Screenshot 20201120 231417 TikTok
Screenshot 20201120 231434 TikTok

Of course its some below avg noodle whore that can get 6'6 white chadlite with no effort at all whining about her non existence problems and non existence strife on chinese spyware made for braindead zoomers

Women are literally meme factories, a literal joke. Can’t take women seriously fucking meme gender.

Women are literally meme factories, a literal joke. Can’t take women seriously fucking meme gender.
Of course its some below avg noodle whore that can get 6'6 white chadlite with no effort at all whining about her non existence problems and non existence strife on chinese spyware made for braindead zoomers
The world stopped working when they started to treat foids like priviledged human beings instead of breeding slaves.

Of course the whore gets full support in the comments. I can guarantee everyone here knows exactly the type of guy she dated

Why does everyone speak in fucking ebonics now.

This is a cursed timeline.

Jfl at my looksmatch getting pumped and dumped by chad

Exactly, these dumb whores CREATED this modern society of extra-marital sex where CHADS get to fuck for free and leave her emotionally broken while BETAS are left to clean up the physical, sexual, and mental mess

Imagine being so privileged that you complain about your own privileges :feelskek: :feelskek:

chad uses them as a cum dump then bounces.

When you cope thinking your 12th chad will commit.

"personality"

Zero fucks given. Why should I give a fuck when these stupid cunts won't even date me? I'll spit on their faces and laugh at their misery.