Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

League of Legends is just a game for chads

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Two-thousand hours invested on this and what do I have to show for it? Peaking plat 3 21 LP on EUNE? HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. And struggling to get plat 4 on EUW? HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH. There's no point doing anything as a NEETcel anymore, no games are worth it as a left-handed autist except RPG's that give me wrist pain due to first person perspective. HAAHAHAH!

Meanwhile chad is diamond ADC player having fun in discord with friends. It's OVER. Also lookism.net is full of fake cunts. I AM A NEET.

imagine spending 2k hours on lol jfl

not an incel game at all, everyone is a chad who succeeds.

i have a disgusting amount of hours on games not just lol

Ive prolly sunk more into LoL been playing it since it came out though. Highest ive climbed was mid gold after about 60 ranked games two or three years ago. I dont take it very seriously

COPE DotA and League is filled with incels only. No normie or higher wastes thousands of hours on those complicated games.

average league chad

Pro-gamers are freaks of nature there's no point being mad you can't compete with them, and it has nothing to do with anyone being Chad.

Look at sports for God's sake. All Chads play sports and excel at them but how many actually make it to the major leagues?

I think a lot of incels have this underlying pretension that because they have been robbed of so much they ought to at least deserve to have a niche where they can stand out but the truth is that talent is just as inborn as everything else and people with talent are as rare as lottery winners. Most normies and Chads can't compete either if we are talking about the very top but they don't make a big deal out of it because they are not banking on trying to validate their lives by standing out in some sports or entertainment form.

i like your writing style

I play league a lot and i still SUCK.

Play with a controller if your hands hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back