Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious LEAKED INCELTEAR COMIC FROM ADVOCATEDOGGY

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Advocatedoggy, the IT poster whos been making the "prove the incel wrong" comic series, has had his content LEAKED by me! Look at this! IT Will not touch this! I cannot believe he would put something so based out. He must be a double agent.

how did you find this?
it's not on IT currently.

how did you find this?
it's not on IT currently.
I have my ways, let me PM you how I got it, and I will prove it beyond a reasonable doubt

I have my ways, let me PM you how I got it, and I will prove it beyond a reasonable doubt

not necessary. i trust you.
he is a hypocrite and he was bullying me in one of his drawings.

not necessary. i trust you.
he is a hypocrite and he was bullying me in one of his drawings.
No its ok I need you to testify in this thread and post its legit. if u cud

I agree with IT for once.

Is He the new sigma or something

Based double agent confirmed

I just checked this guy out and wtf is this autism? he writes retarded essays on our posts and gets 5 upvotes each time LMAO this is hilarious

Now that’s interesting. He will probably get banned for this tbh.

don't understand

I don't get it
pretty hard to understand tbh ngl. If I had to guess it was probably made with sarcasm and was deleted because sarcasm doesn't really work through text. Tldr tried to make our argument look stupid but failed

pretty hard to understand tbh ngl. If I had to guess it was probably made with sarcasm and was deleted because sarcasm doesn't really work through text. Tldr tried to make our argument look stupid but failed
This was made by bummer himself to satirize him jfl.

You can tell it's made by bummer cuz he put a pic of a black man's ass. Ironically of course

It doesn't have an essay/wall of text on it so it's clearly not made by that schizo.

Didnt you just edit one of his comics on his page? Also based as fuck hope he seethes over this

This was made by bummer himself to satirize him jfl.

You can tell it's made by bummer cuz he put a pic of a black man's ass. Ironically of course
Either way it doesn't matter to me. I have seen these comics a few times but never really cared

looks boring if there is nobody to kill

Advocatedoggy, the IT poster whos been making the "prove the incel wrong" comic series, has had his content LEAKED by me! Look at this! IT Will not touch this! I cannot believe he would put something so based out. He must be a double agent.
View attachment 396776
retarded comic

Why is EDP445 showing his ass on the top right?

Is He the new sigma or something
Pretty much. I personally can't even believe the amount of time that dude has on his hands to be writing such long paragraphs on inkwells. Considering he's also an expat, I wouldn't doubt it if he was just some rich, coping NEETcel on a trust fund.

fuark lol’d should be posted in ID for the laughs nglossus

Pretty much. I personally can't even believe the amount of time that dude has on his hands to be writing such long paragraphs on inkwells. Considering he's also an expat, I wouldn't doubt it if he was just some rich, coping NEETcel on a trust fund.
Don't make him sigma, he enjoys the attention. this should be the last thread about him. Let him spend hours per post for 5 upvotes

Don't make him sigma, he enjoys the attention. this should be the last thread about him. Let him spend hours per post for 5 upvotes
Tbh his comics are just fun to make fun of and parodize. I want to make another sequel to the Penislossus Chronicles.

Why is there an ass in that photo?

cucktear subscribers also grew the fastest when people here constantly made threads about them.

Last edited:
cucktear subscribers also grew the fastest when people here constantly made threads about them.
Yup. I remember this exact thing happening with the original sub back in 2016.