Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Learn how to talk to a woman bro, lower your voice to sound dominant

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
Chad :

Link : https://www.brighthumanity.me/story...ZROF4PMr7ou-ZWyghnMrvhXOn8nx1ONPfS83qjde1Ajzc

Want to fuck girls who cant understand you? Just Google translate said by chad
Imagine the possibilities if devices like this becomes common

Low IQ chads who is too stupid to learn a single sentence in his spanish class can just use the translation device ( made by the coping STEMcels :feelskek: ) to expand his harem

Last edited:
Chad always wins

( made by the coping STEMcels :feelskek: ) to expand his harem
High IQ
Incels wageslave to fuel their copes while chad uses their inventions to expand his great life to infinity

Foids use cheatcodes to learn new languages to get chad cock.

She won't even speak her native language for an incel. :feelsbadman:

A former friend of mine did this. His joomer dad called him out on it, and his voice went back to normal :feelskek:

My great great grandfather who was spanish impregnated my french great great grandmother.Supposedly they didn't know each others language(at least at the beginning) .I know of this british betabuck who married a portuguese girl without knowing her language(she also didn't know english).Till this day she still doesn't know english,and i don't think the british guy learnt portuguese(if he did my mom didn't say it).I also know of this couple who are mentally *slow*,and they both don't understand each other language.IT copes and copes but couples that don't know each other languages is nothing knew.In short if you are chad,you are a king amongst man.If you are an incel you are worse then ants to women.

This reminds me of how Elizabeth Holmes would lower her voice in order to lure gullible investors into thinking that she wasn't a lying bitch. JFL.

@Anonymous MG GTFIH Stanfordcel

This reminds me of how Elizabeth Holmes would lower her voice in order to lure gullible investors into thinking that she wasn't a lying bitch. JFL.

@Anonymous MG GTFIH Stanfordcel
TBH I never understood this whole Holmes phenomenon. She's not even that hot or convincing - how come she managed to screw folks like Rupert Murdoch is beyond my understanding (more so after reading "Bad Blood")

Chad won? WOW, didn’t know that ever happens.

TBH I never understood this whole Holmes phenomenon. She's not even that hot or convincing - how come she managed to screw folks like Rupert Murdoch is beyond my understanding (more so after reading "Bad Blood")

FOMO. Fear of missing out.

No one wants to be known as that guy who passed up an opportunity to invest in the next Apple/Microsoft/Facebook/Google.

This meant that all of these individuals didn't do as much due diligence as they should've. Plus, everyone desperately wanted to believe that a femoid created a billion-dollar Silicon Valley startup.

Btw Rupert Murdoch wasn't even screwed over that badly, he just dumped all of his shares for $1 and used it to claim a big tax write off.

Last edited:
FOMO. Fear of missing out.

No one wants to be known as that guy who passed up an opportunity to invest in the next Apple/Microsoft/Facebook/Google.

This meant that all of these individuals didn't do as much due diligence as they should've. Plus, everyone desperately wanted to believe that a femoid created a billion-dollar Silicon Valley startup.
I got it, but if Carreyrou wasn't exaggerating much, there were SO many red flags that any sane first year med student would have spotted, especially the lack of back testing against conventional blood test technologies. Yet still folks were praising her. BTW was Sunny her cuck or was she the one steering her? I haven't followed the story much.

I got it, but if Carreyrou wasn't exaggerating much, there were SO many red flags that any sane first year med student would have spotted, especially the lack of back testing against conventional blood test technologies. Yet still folks were praising her. BTW was Sunny her cuck or was she the one steering her? I haven't followed the story much.

It's not a coincidence that none of the board members in her company had an advanced degree in biochem or any related field. They were all politicians, lawyers, etc.

Anyone who spotted a red flag was bullied into silence by Boies Schiller Flexner anyway.

IMO Sunny was her cuck. Of course her lawyers are throwing him under the bus.

Take the Googletranslatepill