Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Learning chinese

• Thread starter Deleted member 24977
  • Start date
Deleted member 24977

Deleted member 24977

Road To Self-acceptance
-
I believe that china will take the lead after the coronavirus crisis,
Being an ethnicel in france, I think that I will get more attention from chinese girls!

Cope or lifefuel??

No language for your face

cope, but we all have to cope some way

can you translate this:
12 13

Cope. But......

TBH, while China's rise might be less than ideal (the way they treat animals freaks me the fuck out, for example), a Chinese led world will be better in some aspects. For starters, they tend to be non-interventionist and, unlike the US, they don't place conditions on the poorer countries they trade with (i.e. they sell weapons to African countries and don't give a fuck what they do with them).

If China becomes the world leader, I can imagine:
  • Israel won't have a big brother to help them out and they'll need to deal with their aggressive sandnigger neighbors on their own; China is not a Judeochristian society and don't have this nonsense of feeling obligated to support Israel. Also, China has more incentive to side with oil producing Arab countries
  • Almost always, weaker societies try to model themselves after the top dog country, and accommodate their laws and values to fit them (mostly) -- China is a society where nerds are appreciated and criminals are rarely romanticized. Films about faggots and dykes are banned. If the world follows China's lead, these things would become the norm

Sounds like cope

Ching chong ching ling ping pong ping

Cope. But......

TBH, while China's rise might be less than ideal (the way they treat animals freaks me the fuck out, for example), a Chinese led world will be better in some aspects. For starters, they tend to be non-interventionist and, unlike the US, they don't place conditions on the poorer countries they trade with (i.e. they sell weapons to African countries and don't give a fuck what they do with them).

If China becomes the world leader, I can imagine:
  • Israel won't have a big brother to help them out and they'll need to deal with their aggressive sandnigger neighbors on their own; China is not a Judeochristian society and don't have this nonsense of feeling obligated to support Israel. Also, China has more incentive to side with oil producing Arab countries
  • Almost always, weaker societies try to model themselves after the top dog country, and accommodate their laws and values to fit them (mostly) -- China is a society where nerds are appreciated and criminals are rarely romanticized. Films about faggots and dykes are banned. If the world follows China's lead, these things would become the norm

Intergalactic alien level high IQ post.

Also learning different language is a solid cope. Better than chicken fucking --